Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OF COURSE I work Sunday morning. I know there's a ton of these and online should be do-able but damn it'd be nice to have a guaranteed pair. 
eyes.gif

OF COURSE I work Sunday morning. I know there's a ton of these and online should be do-able but damn it'd be nice to have a guaranteed pair. 
eyes.gif
hell yeah =( i missed the FNL draft, i actually didn't know about this until i read this thread fml....

my FNL email goes to spam so i dont see any of them #sadface

Around me they're doing raffle tickets on Sunday....it's going to be a madhouse just to get a raffle ticket

Size 13 is the struggle for me almost every release, most of the time I have to get an 11 in order to try to size swap 
mean.gif

Looks like Footlocker is doing Sunday everywhere here. That should be interesting to see.

what ftl are giving out tickets?!??!? im in LA help!
Bruh...

That's what the Launch Locater's for.

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/laun..._mmc=Linkshare-_-Deeplink-_-Text-_-Footlocker

Click the link, put in your city or zip code, and it'll show you the FTL's in your area that'll have these on release day. Then, it may have the information on the release for each FTL. If it doesn't, call the number under the FTL and they'll be able to tell you whether or not they'll have tickets.

Last edited:
ya'll gotta use them phones and make calls bruh.. i always call just to find out 100% what's going on at my local stores.. i ask questions here too, but sometimes you gotta make them calls

Last edited:
Size 13 is the struggle for me almost every release, most of the time I have to get an 11 in order to try to size swap :smh:

Does that ever work? I'm a 13 & whenever I strikeout I don't bother trying to size swap because I doubt the person who bought the 13 needed a smaller size

Back
Top Bottom