Official Air Jordan Countdown Pack Summary Post!!

Originally Posted by SneakerAFI

I see everyone is discussing what's been the best pack this year, how about what's been the best sneaker period out of the CDPs. For me I would have to say the Carmines.

1) 5z
2) 4z
3) 6z

For me personally I would have to say the Hares
pimp.gif

my personal favorites are the Bred 4's with the carmines and XI's coming in next, (its not always quality to me, i dont plan on balling in mine, gothyperdunks for that) ...peace

for me...........
blk/cement iii's.............because those were my favorite shoes since they first came out.......
blk/grey/red iv's..........a classic shoe
blk/white xiii's.........love this shoe
carmine vi's...........first time owning........and love me......just for the fact they go with all my niner gear......haha........

Have to go with the CArmines 6
but the 11's are good and 12's the quality is great IDK i like the 13's too

2008 will probably be known as the year of the Countdown Packs. Besides many other releases by Nike/Jordan Brand, whatremained consistent was that a new Jordan CDP would release every month. Some were hot and some were not. This post will hopefully summarize everybody'sexperiences and stories they've had with the Countdown Packs this year.

Please post your collections, stories, experiences or whatever thoughts you had with the CDP's! I know plenty of youonly got the ones you thought were worth buying, while plenty of you out there got 'em all! Either way, lets' summarize the entire year up in thispost!

Pics are from pickyourshoes.com:

cd149.jpg
http://www.pickyourshoes.com/new3/nike_countdown_10_13.htm

moz-screenshot.jpg
Links to all the OfficialRelease Posts:

Official Jordan 1/22 CDP Release Post! NoBuying/Selling/Trading!
Official Air Jordan II/XXI Countdown Pack Post!4/26::::
Official Air Jordan III/XX CDP Release Post! NOBUYING/SELLING/TRADING!
Official Jordan 4/19 CDP Release Post! NoBuying/Selling/Trading!
Official Jordan 5/18 CDP Release Post! NoBuying/Selling/Trading!
Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NOBUYING/SELLING/TRADING!
Official Air Jordan 7/16 CDP Release Post! NOBUYING/SELLING/TRADING!
Official Air Jordan VIII/XV CDP Release Post! NOBUYING/SELLING/TRADING!
Official Air Air Jordan IX/XIV Countdown post!3-15-08!
Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!
Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post.12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

AS ALWAYS, THERE IS NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING TO BE DONE IN THIS THREAD!! YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED JUST LIKEEVERY OTHER TIME!

I am so glad that I mapped out my year correctly because I was able to get what are commonly recognized as that top 3 CDP's: XI/XII, X/XIII and VII/XVI..When I get some cash to burn I will def. pick up the Carmines & CDP Black Cement III's to make the VI/III=IX pack (Jordan wore #9 in the Olympics
grin.gif
)

Originally Posted by s dubl

I know 90% of all of you will say 11/12 (pure hype IMO). My choices arent based on hype, just shoes I like, overall look of the shoes, and quality....

I feel....
6/17, both pairs are hot
7/16 ,see^^
honorable mention
10/13
Basically what you said. Honorable mention to the 11/12 as well.

IMO the 7/16 was the most solid, though I only got the hares. I got the 11/12 but it is still en route. loved the 6s, 17s were sort of boring. loved the 9/14s,though the leather on the 9s is plasticy. 10/13s were so-so. love the 3s though the quality is not the best, 20s were ok but kind of boring. the 4s were muchdesired but again quality was poopoo, and the 19s are just a very weird kick. skipped the rest though I wouldn't mind getting some of those yellowed 5sjust for memory sake. overall it was a good lineup with some heavyhitters to outweigh the lacklusters

Back
Top Bottom