OFFICIAL: Air Jordan 8/VIII CHROME 2013 w/ PICS

Looks like its official by all the usual sites!

2007 was the last time we saw a good amount of Air Jordan 8 retro’s make their way into retailers and as we reach the 20th anniversary of the Three Peat, another year filled with Air Jordan 8′s will be upon us. We’ve already confirmed the “Playoffs”, Bugs Bunny and Aqua for next summer, and now we’ve gotten word about another colorway that debuted 9 years ago. The Air Jordan 8 “Chrome” will be one of the colorways returning next year alongside the original line up from the 93′ era. Let us know if you’ll be copping these next year.

Last edited by a moderator:
MN is the only major blog I saw this reported on.

In fact, those pics are from the last retro and the description is straight off MN. Until further confirmation, this is still a rumor

And I have a hard time believing JB would drop 4 black colorways (if the Aquas rumor turns out to be true)

Last edited:
Those are pics of 03s.. No one else has confirmed but MN too. They are not always spot on.

o yeah thise going to be in my closet which is full i need space people lol
roll.gif

Why does the thread name say 8/XIII....

8 in roman numerals is VIII....

13 in roman numerals is XIII....

Learn your numbers people.... :smh:

You couldn't have used the other thread :smh:

This is how the Kilroy thread was. I was posting and wondering where my post were, come to find out there were two different topics.

Saw these on someone's feet today, a sign they will be on everybody's feet. Small amount of interest lost.

Im tired of jb retro everything. In the last two years jb retro almost everything in my sneaker collection.

MN is the only major blog I saw this reported on.

In fact, those pics are from the last retro and the description is straight off MN. Until further confirmation, this is still a rumor

And I have a hard time believing JB would drop 4 black colorways (if the Aquas rumor turns out to be true)

This man knows MN is not to be trusted

And 3 years later, its the 23rd anniversary of the 8s, and all these will re-release again.
:smh:

I've been saying this since the 8s were rumored. Finally somebody else realizes this. And they just released in 2007.

That's 3 Jordan 8 years in 10 years. It used to be so much longer :smh:

I've been saying this since the 8s were rumored. Finally somebody else realizes this. And they just released in 2007.
That's 3 Jordan 8 years in 10 years. It used to be so much longer :smh:

I hope not..I got 2 ds pair and just sold my worn pair.

In the last few year jb retro almost everyting really....1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,9,10,11 yearly 12, 13,14,

exclusives like nubuck 12. now lightings, altitudes. hopefully the don't do melo 2 or chambray 7.

I just wish they would space out the retros.

I mean Its cool that they doing it cause new generation of sneaker heads...

But me being a collector I like searching and finding older retro. And to have shoes that I dont have to see people wearing everywhere I go.

That comes with a pretty hefty prices tag...and just to see shoes being retro it takes away from the nostalgia.

Like retro shoes like the bordauex, the maroons, the colors we haven't seen since og. the 16's and up. the columbia 11's should have came before the breds.

Back
Top Bottom