OFFICIAL: Air Jordan 8/VIII CHROME 2013 w/ PICS

we already know Jordan Brand is gonna change the material on all the 8's that'll release to the ashy larry suede.

i hate that garbage they put on those so called infrared 6's that were retrod a couple yrs back..super dusty material...isnt the material on the cav 4's different from the ones on the blk/red?? 

Jordan 8's are always appreciated from me so I'm pretty stoked. I have doubles of playoffs and aqua's, with a pair of each ds from 07, so I'm not desperate for either colorway..but I do need the chromes and the home colorway. Good news, and a very comfortable shoe...will be waiting.

I still remember these being in the eastbay for $89.99 and me being a stupid sophomore and passing on these for a pair of the bred huarache trainers smh. Won't make the se mistake this time though.

I don't think these were in Eastbay for more than a day, if that, on the initial release.
I don't know if people really remember how popular these were when they first came out. In 2003, we saw JB retro the 8s for the first time. Chromes were the first retro+ colorway of the 8s and the first black based 8 to retro (the bugs bunnys came out first in march, the chromes in may). They teased us with the black playoff LOWS but the high top playoff didn't drop until 2007.
There was a line at my mall (starting 2 hours before release) in the back of the store where the outside entrance was but they opened the inside entrance first and everyone bumrushed the front door and sprinted to the back. The store got half their inventory stolen because people literally went INSIDE THE STOCKROOM without the employees grabbed boxes and ran out the back entrance where the initial line was.
I was first in the original line and didn't even get a pair. I remember getting back home and checking Eastbay but they were gone by then.
From my experience, this was the first retro+ that people went crazy for. I have never witnessed such madness at a GR release in all of my years collecting. Employees got fired from that store and security was issued throughout my mall from that point forward.

Trust me they had size 13,15, and 16 in that eastbay. Along with the white 8 low because when I finally got around to trying to order the 8 for basketball season they were out of 15s.

I don't think these were in Eastbay for more than a day, if that, on the initial release.
I don't know if people really remember how popular these were when they first came out. In 2003, we saw JB retro the 8s for the first time. Chromes were the first retro+ colorway of the 8s and the first black based 8 to retro (the bugs bunnys came out first in march, the chromes in may). They teased us with the black playoff LOWS but the high top playoff didn't drop until 2007.
There was a line at my mall (starting 2 hours before release) in the back of the store where the outside entrance was but they opened the inside entrance first and everyone bumrushed the front door and sprinted to the back. The store got half their inventory stolen because people literally went INSIDE THE STOCKROOM without the employees grabbed boxes and ran out the back entrance where the initial line was.
I was first in the original line and didn't even get a pair. I remember getting back home and checking Eastbay but they were gone by then.
From my experience, this was the first retro+ that people went crazy for. I have never witnessed such madness at a GR release in all of my years collecting. Employees got fired from that store and security was issued throughout my mall from that point forward.

Trust me they had size 13,15, and 16 in that eastbay. Along with the white 8 low because when I finally got around to trying to order the 8 for basketball season they were out of 15s.
Yup big sizes only I hated Eastbay back then for getting my hopes up

Back
Top Bottom