Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Some people have been saying for years that they would pay more for nike air and premium materials.

Yep, I read that many times.. now JB about to hit you all who wanted this with a "premium" alright.

Like they said the 3's released 2011 we're already using a new premium leather.. being the reason for going up to 160$.. now they going to 200 for a new "premium"..... :rofl: :rofl:

The most basic of Nike technology... no way this shoe cost more than few bucks to make. And now they taxing 200 for them just cause they can.

Im looking at the sole awesome and  thinking of just pulling the trigger, any opinions on waiting for more sites, or go ahead.  

Is that site legit? My friend got some shoes with no box. That is always a huge flag for me. I also hope it isnt foreign customs fees on top of that price would be rape

Is that site legit? My friend got some shoes with no box. That is always a huge flag for me. I also hope it isnt foreign customs fees on top of that price would be rape
From doing a mock checkout i didnt see any custom fees. The site indicates the shoe will be placed within an unlabeled box. Can someone elaborate what "unlabeled" means in terms of the box?

Has anyone held these in their hand yet? Just wondering how the quality is. I'd rather not pay $200 for just a logo revision (or correction) , I expect some decent quality.

$250 and February? Really? That means I gotta debate between these and the Galaxy Lebrons????? fhsodhfhwidhd :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

$250 and February? Really? That means I gotta debate between these and the Galaxy Lebrons????? fhsodhfhwidhd :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Seriously?? :lol:

I'd go with the Brons. it's a brand new shoe ( Concept on it's second year but meh).. This shoe isn't anything new. We've all seen it before, although most people in this thread acting like they haven't.

Backtab of the Bron isn't gonna yellow like these will.... Don't have to worry about midsoles chipping like you would on these. Easy decision IMO.

I do recall when the Altitudes were released and how crazy people went over them. So is it safe to say it's been crazy since then? The after-market price for J's I see on eBay are insane. I'm wondering if this bubble will ever pop.
it will burst.like all other bubbles in the past.
this bubble will be harder to pop considering sneakers still have a functional purpose as footwear, so wear and tear will continually cut

down on available pairs.

so you can't depend on a glut of supply just sitting anymore, nike will just cut production and adjust to da demand.

I really can't pinpoint it. Some releases were crazy sporadically, but within the last few years it has ballooned. I have a theory that Nike is placing product on young stars (rappers in particular) to create hype in a shoe. I don't remember Drake, Lil' Wayne, Rick Ross, Bun B (although some have disputed me on this), T.I, Fat Joe, or any other rapper being into shoes like they claim now. I just find it strangely odd that they are mentioning this more. It's well know that hip hop and basketball/basketball kicks pretty much go hand in hand historically. None of the aforementioned come to mind. Even if they have to love kicks like they claim, it just seem so much more contrived now than before. Now you see dudes wear stuff prior to release (often times months prior to release) just to create hype for a shoe. It's sad as a shoe fan because the hype plus the new ways you have to obtain shoes pushes out the people who truly like the shoe and doesn't want to re-sell them.
FAT JOE BEEN COLLECTING BRO! im not from the east coast... but fat joe been having heat...
Been having heat since '02 right? That must make him an OG. Riiiiight. I rolled my eyes at that episode because all them joints he had seemed new. Seems like he copped those recently on ebay. He was the earliest form of the hypebeast. I believe he said "these are like $5,000 on the ebay"
roll.gif
. It was an OG, they were not 5k. If he paid that much, then he overpaid. Real "sneakerhead" move right there. Fat Joe rocked Timbs and Uptowns mostly. Some of y'all was young when that episode aired and didn't really know tho. It's all good
full_4277071127909285316243936696.jpg

afts1.jpg

This. The brons are all starting to look the same to me, hell, the kd v kinda looks like the lebron x too.
Most of Nike's signature basketball shoes just look like hyperfuse/hyperdunks
KD I through III and KDVs look almost exactly the same. Lebron 1-7 look almost exactly the same or at least very similar

I only liked a few L8s and 9s but never got em because I hate Lebron and dont want to give him any of my money.

Adidas is guilty of the same ****. Adiroses all look very similar.

It is why I think Jordans and foams are at an all time high in terms of popularity. because every other shoe is just a variant of the hyperfuse.

Dunks are out because they have been releasing some lame *** colorways lately (this is coming from a huge SB Dunk fan)
alien.gif

This. The brons are all starting to look the same to me, hell, the kd v kinda looks like the lebron x too.
Most of Nike's signature basketball shoes just look like hyperfuse/hyperdunks

KD I through III and KDVs look almost exactly the same. Lebron 1-7 look almost exactly the same or at least very similar

I only liked a few L8s and 9s but never got em because I hate Lebron and dont want to give him any of my money.

Adidas is guilty of the same ****. Adiroses all look very similar.

It is why I think Jordans and foams are at an all time high in terms of popularity. because every other shoe is just a variant of the hyperfuse.

Dunks are out because they have been releasing some lame *** colorways lately (this is coming from a huge SB Dunk fan)
0]
:wow: :smh:
I just noticed the LeBron post.No way the 1-7 looked the same.

Back
Top Bottom