Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

You can't even use were and where properly, and WE'RE supposed to take you seriously? One of the biggest malls in the Chicago area (Woodfield) had a FSR of Columbias months after they came out in 2001. And that's just one of the more popular shoes. You want to talk about other retros? If you even want to compare the demand from 2001 to now you're crazy. Hell, the demand for Jordans right now is higher than it was when he was playing and the models were new!

But yes, you don't know a thing about business if you can't comprehend that the rise in demand has been the reason for a rise in price. It's as simple as it gets, and yet people like you still can't grasp it. I'm done even trying to reason with the knuckleheads.
NEVER once tried to compare the demand of a shoe from 2001 to now thats INSANE! My point if u CLEARLY cant understand what I was saying (Wasnt even talking to or refering to u) was since I got my 2003 pairs of WCIII's til now Nike Air...DOESNT JUSTIFY AN EXTRA $100! The demand for Nike Air is HIGH but not the shoe seeing how it just dropped 2 years ago simple as that!!! Think u just want to debate people cause I was NEVER talking to u! An im 31 there aint a dayyummm thing u can tell me about Retro Jordans!!! An so if i say the COLOUMBIA 11'S sold out by noon in Dallas, Tx in 2001 an you say they had a FSR MONTHS after release in a "Chicago area" does that make you or me right or wrong? Fsr of Coloumbia 11's MONTHS after release....if u say so
eyes.gif

hard pressed to find a beautiful pair of 2001's that wont leave ur soles on the previous block.. best of luck tho. $40 isnt that big of a deal. with $40 now you can barely take your significant other to the movie theaters. I bought concessions for me, my GF and mom recently... $34 :x , that didnt include $18 a piece tickets for imax

Dont get me wrong, I much rather pay $100 but that is never gonna be the case again.

Never said anything about 2001s, my post said 2011s. And it's not about the actual price, I'll more than likely spend more than $500 on shoes that day. It's about the fact that I'm not paying $40 extra for no reason other than a heel tab that will be covered most of the time anyway. No quality increase, and there's still Jordan on the bottom? I can't pay to be slapped in the face, I just can't.

Never said anything about 2001s, my post said 2011s. And it's not about the actual price, I'll more than likely spend more than $500 on shoes that day. It's about the fact that I'm not paying $40 extra for no reason other than a heel tab that will be covered most of the time anyway. No quality increase, and there's still Jordan on the bottom? I can't pay to be slapped in the face, I just can't.
If I dangled a pair of these '88 WCIII's in front of your face for $200 you'd whip out your cash so fast you'd get carpet burn

There is nothing to complain about from my perspective

we have been anticipating this for over a decade

Although 2003 and 2013 pricing is definitely something to keep in mind...

I know for a fact that all these cats saying they're gonna pass on these will be up that morning hitting F5.

In no way is it my question meant as judgment but I wonder how many people THAT DON'T HOOP IN THEIR SHOES are complaining about this potential $200 price tag but also cop XI's, Brons, Kobe's, and Foams?
XIs has a mesh upper, patent leather, a carbon fiber plate and herringbone traction
Lebron X has a Hyperfuse upper, Flywire, herringbone traction, Nike+, and a full length Zoom air unit
Foams are durable as hell, has a carbon fiber plate, and herringbone traction
The Kobe VIII has engineered mesh, Nike+, Lunarlon cushioning, herringbone traction, and 3 different insoles
What does the IIIs have? Elephant print, tumbled leather, and a small air unit

Last edited:
XIs has a mesh upper, patent leather, a carbon fiber plate and herringbone traction
Lebron X has a Hyperfuse upper, Flywire, herringbone traction, Nike+, and a full length Zoom air unit
The Kobe VIII has engineered mesh, Nike+, Lunarlon cushioning, herringbone traction, and 3 different insoles
Bro, the '88 WCIII's come with over 9000 levels of hype. Don't hate.

Missed out in 2011, perfect opportunity to get these...now will I be able to get them is a different story lol

If I dangled a pair of these '88 WCIII's in front of your face for $200 you'd whip out your cash so fast you'd get carpet burn

What gives you that impression kid? In no way am I beasting for these or any other release. I'm almost certain I can cop these effortlessly and probably a lot easier than you. I merely want a pair because I skipped 2011s. And I only want them personally for wearing. Not for "collecting" Instagram, "stunting" with a sneaker crew, or anything else. Fact is I'm probably gonna buy a pair or two to flip just because its easy money. I've had them with Nike Air on the back and sole two times in my life already, so having them again really isn't a big deal.

All very valid points. But all that technology isn't made for walking around and I don't hoop anymore. So if I want them I'm stuck with the price tag. I'm undecided.

What gives you that impression kid? In no way am I beasting for these or any other release. I'm almost certain I can cop these effortlessly and probably a lot easier than you. I merely want a pair because I skipped 2011s. And I only want them personally for wearing. Not for "collecting" Instagram, "stunting" with a sneaker crew, or anything else. Fact is I'm probably gonna buy a pair or two to flip just because its easy money. I've had them with Nike Air on the back and sole two times in my life already, so having them again really isn't a big deal.
You wrote an entire paragraph but still didn't give me an answer.

i'll get these if it's not OD impossible to obtain...
but i'm looking forward to the Royal Is over these for sure!

I'll only start beasting if the BC IIIs come out with NA on the back... cause NA looks so damn good on that shoe!

lol. People in this thread need to realize the average rate of inflation is 3.5% a year, not 35% a year. Some of you are truly confused

I'm not complaining though, I am grabbing my pair if I can.

I know for a fact that all these cats saying they're gonna pass on these will be up that morning hitting F5.

No sir. Not this "cat". Nice try on the hype building though.

And this is coming from someone who had his groom's cake made as a WC III.

500x1000px-LL-721a165f_revs.jpeg

these dropped first then da air jordan III's i wonder how much da retro is going for in 2013...bet it wont be 200 dollars
laugh.gif

im guessing quick strike meaning very limited pairs . making the 200 price tag a dream come true . i feel like they will be very hard to get .

i pray for pairs of og jordans made with premium leather , if this is the next best thing i can get to bin 3 ill TAKE IT !

Back
Top Bottom