Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I just want to thank Kam for trolling those "major" sites who steals info from here and claim that they got them from a very reliable source.

I was on that restock thread arguing for an entire afternoon that there was only 3 shoes confirmed and idk where all these people were pulling info out of their ***** about all these shoes and this "epic restock" page that was supposed to pop up, like the restock in April. A bunch of people started giving me **** because they wanted to believe it and didn't wanna be told it wasn't gonna happen. Even one of the mods chimed in and was like "Joey relax let the 25 be all the proof you need." I just let it go...

That dude Kam got like 300+ reps and mad props off that restock thread, lmao. Imagine how he felt after all that work and lists and it didn't happen. Dude even the major sneaker sites were posting off his information from NT. It was like the biggest NT troll of the year, lol. Straight crazy.
I'm tired of people ripping on Kam.  Besides the Nike.com list, everything is spot on that was on page 1 of the restock thread.  If you are going to call someone out like this, please post evidence that none of these shoes were restocked at any stores.  Literally he got EVERYTHING right that wasn't listed under Nike.com.

It was great info but not even close to spot on brother. I don't bash anyone for info but to say it was spot on c'mon mannnn that thread made everyone and there mom be on the Internet tha day waiting for crazy **** to pop up like e corks and stealth foams was nearly impossible to get on the net on sat.

It was great info but not even close to spot on brother. I don't bash anyone for info but to say it was spot on c'mon mannnn that thread made everyone and there mom be on the Internet tha day waiting for crazy **** to pop up like e corks and stealth foams was nearly impossible to get on the net on sat.
Did you even read my post?  Go back and read it.  

Seems like everyone is mad only because corks didnt restock. like its been said before, almost every shoe he posted on page one came out somewhere and people are pissed cause it wasnt in their mall. you could only name two shoes off that whole list

And the NDc was his biggest list on that page haha let a man fight his own battles brother.
What are you talking about?  The NDC list is maybe 30% of what he listed at most.  Why don't you check the thread so you don't sound silly next time.

Last edited:
You always come correct with info. so I have no reason to doubt you. Only problem is you made a big deal out of Revis getting a shoe so I'm having trouble how you gauge what is "big."

Nike giving a football athlete their own shoe for the first time in almost ten years wasn't big news? You're a tough critic. lol

Did you even read my post?  Go back and read it.  
Yea I read it and the NDc list had a ton of shoes the other stuff listed wasn't that much all I'm saying is all that made the Internet go crazy for no reason i give him credit for all the info just sometimes all the other stuff is just unnecessary info.

Well u werent giving him credit

Now u are

Somones mad they could make a quick come up on some corks haha

Last edited:
Yea I read it and the NDc list had a ton of shoes the other stuff listed wasn't that much all I'm saying is all that made the Internet go crazy for no reason i give him credit for all the info just sometimes all the other stuff is just unnecessary info.
No offense but you can't read if you think the NDC list was the majority of stuff.

Why do people have their panties in such a bunch? Would you rather have a tip off on some info and be ready for it and it never happen or do the research yourself? Give credit where credit is due, people!

No wonder why I've been staying out of the Jordan threads.. Nothing but drama.

Last edited:
My NDC pairs will be here tomorrow!!!
Why do people have their panties in such a bunch? Would you rather have a tip off on some info and be ready for it and it never happen or do the research yourself? Give credit where credit is due, people!

TRUTH

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, and dude said
Everything BESIDES the ndc list was spot on

there were some missing parts but I agree, as a whole, I think the thread put members on alert so they were able to grab pairs locally that may have otherwise been slept on. as we all know, those that don't personally benefit from such information generally don't appreciate such information. the thread title was very misleading and helped add to the hype BUT kam did a pretty good job updating page 1 to reflect newer information.

the thing is, people were giving kam all of the credit when it was the community as a whole that was providing information.

props to those who copped on the restock, not to flip but to rock.
I didnt care for these or any of the jordans restocking as I find retail to be high as is. High price, high demand and low quality = no go for Dozo

What are you talking about?  The NDC list is maybe 30% of what he listed at most.  Why don't you check the thread so you don't sound silly next time.
30% ok not trying to argue you guys are a trip half the info never happened you guys need to get cams wewe out your mouth dude gave good info but started a hype train from ohio to Cali. I am salty yes not because I didn't get clown *** corks I've never owned a lebum never will. I'm salty everyone was online waiting for this big restock and nothin really happened I wanted the '88' baddddd and failed that's all I'm salty at.

You are officially the biggest troll I've seen in a while.  You got me for a few posts.  Nice job.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom