Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Its bound to happen with the bc3s just hope its this year can't get one pair without the other right bring em on ya dig

i hope we get the BC w/NA in November- that would be awesome. 

I highly doubt they will release the BC3 this fall or holiday season, as a matter of fact I completely doubt it. Some people let their hopes get ahead of their common sense and end up in denial.

Dude didn't even say anything about a BC3 or a 3 at all... Trolling at best dropping #HINTS. :smh:

I highly doubt they will release the BC3 this fall or holiday season, as a matter of fact I completely doubt it. Some people let their hopes get ahead of their common sense and end up in denial.
Kind of like that huge restock that was supposed to happen on the 25th.

I was on that restock thread arguing for an entire afternoon that there was only 3 shoes confirmed and idk where all these people were pulling info out of their ***** about all these shoes and this "epic restock" page that was supposed to pop up, like the restock in April. A bunch of people started giving me **** because they wanted to believe it and didn't wanna be told it wasn't gonna happen. Even one of the mods chimed in and was like "Joey relax let the 25 be all the proof you need." I just let it go...

That dude Kam got like 300+ reps and mad props off that restock thread, lmao. Imagine how he felt after all that work and lists and it didn't happen. Dude even the major sneaker sites were posting off his information from NT. It was like the biggest NT troll of the year, lol. Straight crazy.

I was on that restock thread arguing for an entire afternoon that there was only 3 shoes confirmed and idk where all these people were pulling info out of their ***** about all these shoes and this "epic restock" page that was supposed to pop up, like the restock in April. A bunch of people started giving me **** because they wanted to believe it and didn't wanna be told it wasn't gonna happen. Even one of the mods chimed in and was like "Joey relax let the 25 be all the proof you need." I just let it go...

That dude Kam got like 300+ reps and mad props off that restock thread, lmao. Imagine how he felt after all that work and lists and it didn't happen. Dude even the major sneaker sites were posting off his information from NT. It was like the biggest NT troll of the year, lol. Straight crazy.

just say my name if you want to quote me. :smh: :lol:

sometimes, you just have to let the truth come to light.

Lol, at "Biggest NT troll of the year" lol

just say my name if you want to quote me. :smh: :lol:

sometimes, you just have to let the truth come to light.

I didn't wanna quote you directly or name drop, lol. When you said that I was like," you know what, he's right. If these dudes wanna tell duck tails to each other and wait for mystery links to pop up and if they are dumb enough to feed into the hype it's not worth it" so thanks... Gotta learn to let go on NT.

That being said, once again NA BC3's this year is highly unlikely.

honestly, its no need to be hard on dude. there was some truth to what he listed.

people just are so blind or naïve that they gave too much credit, didn't look at clues, and got their hopes up too much.

people other than Kam were providing info yet 99% of the people praised him as if the info was coming straight from him. he wasn't even the one to break the news on the rerelease of the 88 3s. he was just the person that created the thread. his thread title was very misleading tho.

shoes other than the 3 that were confirmed online did restock but it was just on a much smaller, local scale. it was more than 3 shoes that dropped in-store which included white/fire red 4s and 5s, black cement 4s, black/red 11s, and joker 3s.

The Kobe and Lebrons were definitely incorrect but it was obvious that Kam didn't know what he was talking about just by reading the info he was dropping. Foams were also not part of the plan.

At the end of the day, you have to know what you get from him. He provides info. Some of it doesn't happen but other stuff does whether its his fault or not. That's why I say you have to sit back and wait sometimes.

Dude didn't even say anything about a BC3 or a 3 at all... Trolling at best dropping #HINTS. :smh:

If you follow what I post then you can trace all the news I broke on NT. Latest being the Fear Pack news before homie made the thread.

Just to kill hype, the shoe is not a BC3 with Nike Air but as I said, it's just as big if not bigger.

If you follow what I post then you can trace all the news I broke on NT. Latest being the Fear Pack news before homie made the thread.

Just to kill hype, the shoe is not a BC3 with Nike Air but as I said, it's just as big if not bigger.

So still 3s then... Mochas??? :wow: :wow: :wow:

:lol:. I wanted BC3s...

Bigger than BC3's with NA? I don't know if that exists for me 
laugh.gif

Black Metallic Silver 5s with Nike Air or Bred 1 with Nike Air id imagine.

You always come correct with info. so I have no reason to doubt you. Only problem is you made a big deal out of Revis getting a shoe so I'm having trouble how you gauge what is "big."

Kam had some good info but he does tell duck tales some times he had me running around for the olive 9 because he said some store in my mall was getting them because a store he lives by was closed for remodeling I went in there and looked like a fool haha. Wasn't mad tho he tried to help me.

What's a fair price for a sz 10.5 and 5.5?

Also, I read they run .5 bigger correct? I'm usually a 10.5 but go .5 (sz 11) up on all my shoes as I put in different insoles in. That being said should I stay with a 10.5 or 11?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

Back
Top Bottom