Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

there will be no restock on these . At least for a while .

my brother works at NikeTown here in my hometown , and is best friends with the district manager so his info comes straight from corporate  . Nike wasnt kidding when they said these were limited .

And even if they do have a restock , they will only have an extremly limited amount on shoes-per-size . And it will be during the middle of the week , throughout the day . So chances are alot of people will be salted out .

Every one seems to compare all the releases to the playoff 11's that dropped last year . Nike produced 500,000 pairs of those and still has a whole bunch sitting collecting dust , they dont do that with every release people . 

Yall should have copped on release day . Now its a lesson learned .

on to the next shoe .

Last edited:
My guess is they'll retro these again in the next two years and bring it back full OG with the nike air on the tongue too.
I hope you thought you were in a I thread
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

can i buy it from china? My classmate bought a pair from an agency which called Frugirls, it looks well.

Info is easy to find these days. Try doing some research before you ask any silly questions.. Can you buy from China? I don't see why not.. lol #WaitingPeriod

ur tripping where im from the bay area. its all over Craigslist... i mean these should can cause a flood on craigslist. lmfao!
Yeah but CL is a joke dude. Half the 3/4 have fakes, then an 1/8 is trying to rob you for the price these are fetching and another 1/8 is not even on CL and enjoying their shoes.

These are going to be in Foot Locker stores and online at midnight (GMT) on Friday in  EU. HOH locations only.

bros!! I need to know how these fit compared with the 2011 3s? TTS?? thx

Nope, half size or maybe even a full size down if you have narrow feet. I've posted pics somewhere in this thread comparing the two, but my size 11.5 2011's are the same exact length as the 2013 size 11's.

Back
Top Bottom