Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Does anyone know if. footlocker eu will be stocking in store?

Or could direct me to a link of the confirmed list of retailers in the eu that will be stocking these?

Let me straight stir the pot on this thread.  I got my pair of 88's, they are great, anyone notice that their isn't a consistent elephant print on any pair of seen thus far throughout this entire thread? Sometimes I see a thin elephant print like the 94 retro pairs, but on some pairs I see a fatter print, especially on the on the back panel of the shoe.  Anyone else notice?  The print seems flaky on every pair ive seen.  Either the front doesnt match the back, or one shoe is inconsistent with the other.  Thoughts? am I just looking way too hard into this?
The last thing you said.!lol

Anyone know if you live in the U.S. you can cop the international release on the 23rd online? Where?

In Montreal, Foot Locker Mansfield and both Exclucity locations will be releasing them on March 23rd.

I don't see the point in hounding the European sites when retail in Europe is gonna be $260+international shipping better off on ebay. If you try to buy on footlocker Uk with a non UK issued ccard youll be charged UK £ then refunded in your own currency at a much reduced rate often making a loss of between 2-5% just on the cancelled order!

So i saw that one of the RSVP snipers put up the 88 cement 3s up and then within an hour pulled them off and said it was a Euro release not US.
still couple days left til it's really confirmed but it's looking like the 23rd is gonna be an International release only...

I don't see the point in hounding the European sites when retail in Europe is gonna be $260+international shipping better off on ebay. If you try to buy on footlocker Uk with a non UK issued ccard youll be charged UK £ then refunded in your own currency at a much reduced rate often making a loss of between 2-5% just on the cancelled order!
yeah footlocker.eu just started cancelling orders paid for with a USA credit card recently, i used to be able to order with my amex or visa debit but the last 2 times i tried my orders were cancelled. luckily i have a friend in the netherlands and im able to order on footlocker.eu and choose cash on delivery payment method so i have still been able to cop some good stuff from footlocker.eu (corks, royal 1's, etc.) and i will be looking to cop a few more 88's on saturday morning. i really need another pair because i already messed up my only sz 10, still have a ds sz 10.5 but these 88's seem to run at least 1/2 sz big for me so i really need sz 10, hell maybe even a 9.5 would fit. i know they are going to cost 200 euros which converts to about $260 usd and i get a very good discount on shipping so im looking at about $280 usd per pair if im able to order from footlocker.eu, well worth it to me since these are one of my grails and i rock them at least 3-4 times a week.

go to china or hongkong to cop
smokin.gif
u hav got to be kidding me...

peopel are very very crazy there too and resellers dont even have to line up or anything, resellers are connected to the nike there n the staff would hold the stock for them. 

so basically, most of the 'real users' wouldnt even be able to see the shoes themselves.

FL in Ottawa just got their order cancelled by JB for no reason apparently. NRML has a great account with JB and haven't received them yet, nor do they know if they are getting any. I'd call FLs in mtl to be sure this didn't happen to them too...

Let me straight stir the pot on this thread.  I got my pair of 88's, they are great, anyone notice that their isn't a consistent elephant print on any pair of seen thus far throughout this entire thread? Sometimes I see a thin elephant print like the 94 retro pairs, but on some pairs I see a fatter print, especially on the on the back panel of the shoe.  Anyone else notice?  The print seems flaky on every pair ive seen.  Either the front doesnt match the back, or one shoe is inconsistent with the other.  Thoughts? am I just looking way too hard into this?

I have addressed this issue in an earlier post. The prints come from a fabric roll. No 2 fabric rolls are exactly alike which is why you see the different prints.

In CT I have yet to see anyone else with these. One guy actually thought I was wearing fakes.

Same here. I normally don't wear my sneaks until months after the release, but I had to break these out early. Went to the mall one day and a few people in Champs looked at me like I was the Messiah. They couldn't believe I got my hands on them (thanks to that backdor link). One guy screamed they must be fakes, but the manager quickly cosigned for me and said that I have nothing but heat and he has seen many rare kicks on my feet in the past. With that said, i will stick by my sayings in the past that these are pretty limited. It may appear many have them, but in reality, they don't. The people in the NT thread doesn't account for the majority. The few hundred in here that has them compared to the rest of the world is a very very very small number. I don't believe nobody in my city has these shoes. And those wishing for a restock are just that....wishing. Maybe, just maybe a shocker like Finishline did during the holidays...but I will assure it is only because they held back stock. And if they do, it will be years later like how they released a few pair of the cool grey 11's.

I think its better everyones prints are different, no 2 look the same how is this not good?

I addressed this issue earlier in this thread as well.

I think their gripe is that their own pair's prints are inconsistent - the left and right don't match up looking almost like 2 completely different sneakers. I was a victim of, not only this, but the perforations on the tongue were way off. The left sneaker's was lateral while the right's were lined up diagonally.

Same here. I normally don't wear my sneaks until months after the release, but I had to break these out early. Went to the mall one day and a few people in Champs looked at me like I was the Messiah. They couldn't believe I got my hands on them (thanks to that backdor link). One guy screamed they must be fakes, but the manager quickly cosigned for me and said that I have nothing but heat and he has seen many rare kicks on my feet in the past. With that said, i will stick by my sayings in the past that these are pretty limited. It may appear many have them, but in reality, they don't. The people in the NT thread doesn't account for the majority. The few hundred in here that has them compared to the rest of the world is a very very very small number. I don't believe nobody in my city has these shoes. And those wishing for a restock are just that....wishing. Maybe, just maybe a shocker like Finishline did during the holidays...but I will assure it is only because they held back stock. And if they do, it will be years later like how they released a few pair of the cool grey 11's.
ur tripping where im from the bay area. its all over Craigslist... i mean these shoes can cause a flood on craigslist. lmfao!

Last edited:
My guess is they'll retro these again in the next two years and bring it back full OG with the nike air on the tongue too.

Back
Top Bottom