Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

This leather and rubber has crazy powers !!! Lol

ppl going nutz !! Guys this ain't the last release, no one wants to take that L. But we got to move on to plan B. don't forget you guys will be back for future releases. It's better to have friends than enemies !!

No united states in-store release, just talked to my boy at house of hoops, only UK, only 20,000 pairs made, hype will only go up Fromm here

Put the gavel down on these dudes. This thread has been bumpin' because of the repetitiveness and narcissism. If the world comes to an end, I wouldn't wanna be stuck with many of you, yall probably let me die regardless.

To the guy who posted the backdoor link:
358bgh5.jpg.gif

I didn't use the backdoor but paying a guy for posting a link?! Really? Just rep him and all will be good. Pay him if you want but no need too.

UncleRukus and I have talked via PM.

Its not fair to gang up on him so lets just move on from things. Hes a good dude and so is everyone else.

you write like youre soft.....

really. seems like hes the bigger dude in all this bickering. if it werent for mods like him these threads would be a wreck. my opinion tho...ur mileage may vary. back to the shoes... and on a side note one of our more reliable sources in here called nike air vi's for $250 in the near future. jb gonna have us by the balls smh

Just got my pair, the leather is way better then the 2011s but the mold is the same, at least on my size 10.5 they stil have that banana shape.

Kinda disappointed and will probably flip lol.

Or trade for 2003s

Where does the collective "line" get drawn on how much is too much to pay?
A line will never be drawn. Some people are willing to pay more than others and that will never stop. People were just selling Twinkies for like 100$ a box and people bought them 
laugh.gif

A line will never be drawn. Some people are willing to pay more than others and that will never stop. People were just selling Twinkies for like 100$ a box and people bought them :lol:

damn thats crazy. at least i can wear the j's. the twinkies just get turned into poop. cant wear that...

A line will never be drawn. Some people are willing to pay more than others and that will never stop. People were just selling Twinkies for like 100$ a box and people bought them 
laugh.gif
We all saw that aj388 vid that was posted here a few days ago. (Sneakerwatch) One NY retailer was charging rappers a G for these. That should give you an idea of how far ppl are willing to go. 

Multiply $1 or $2 by 50-100 people, that is reasonable. Giving someone $500-$1000 for providing a link is not. NT is about helping out fellow enthusiasts because they share the same passion. That is why this site exists.
This. I was just saying this out of generosity we can give him $1 but that is your choice if you want to or not. Because without that info probably half of us in here probably wouldn't even get a pair at all. Who knows how many of us users gotten thru the back.. but $1 will add up.

Back
Top Bottom