Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I know of that March release for these but anyone think there might be a restock online before March? Hoping to cop a 9.5.

Last edited:
You're so stupid you think I'm hating on dude who dropped the link when I actually advocated for dudes to give homie 10-20 dollars for the assist. I never was mad at dude for sharing the link. I got my pair(could have had PAIRS if I wanted)without dudes help. I told dude it's slap worthy because it's a damn dollar nimrod. What can a grown man do with a dollar? If anything they should be throwing him 10 or 20 dollars so wtf are you talking about? Next time read the entire conversation before you speak so stupidly.

Multiply $1 or $2 by 50-100 people, that is reasonable. Giving someone $500-$1000 for providing a link is not. NT is about helping out fellow enthusiasts because they share the same passion. That is why this site exists.

Last edited:
Multiply $1 or $2 by 50-100 people, that is reasonable. Giving someone $500-$1000 for providing a link is not. NT is about helping other people out your fellow enthusiasts.
Now multiple him not dropping the link times most of you not getting a pair. Sounds real reasonable to me to give that man 10 bucks for the assist.

oh
sick.gif
lord

JB is a genius

you know hov didnt wast time trying to cop from online & do overnight shipping
laugh.gif
DAM!!! First the OG Kmaikaze IIs and now these.....Nike and Reebok like "we'll have a cherry on top of the hype"......
roll.gif

wait it out. everyone is waitin for their pairs to come in the mail. prices should go down more once there are more pairs on the after market.

there is also that rumored march release.

Guess I'll wait it out.

Multiply $1 or $2 by 50-100 people, that is reasonable. Giving someone $500-$1000 for providing a link is not. NT is about helping other people out your fellow enthusiasts.

Now multiple him not dropping the link times most of you not getting a pair. Sounds real reasonable to me to give that man 10 bucks for the assist.

dude, chill. he did it for free. its not the first time someone had dropped some info or a link for the masses and it wont be the last. hopefully, people see his selfess act and do the same if someone else pops up.

People. Please stop with the differnt elephant print madness. If you know anything about materials and how they work, if it is not from the same roll, it will not look the same. That is just how it is. I learned this years ago when I really started to get into fashion. (professional job meaned that I had to get professional attire) For example, none of my wife's LV pocketbooks are exactly the same color. I noticed one brown LV bag was slightly darker than another. The next time when was in the store, the rep explained why. Same goes for other items like marble. I know it is some young cats in here so they probably won't really understand this one. If you're buying marble for your house to do walls, floors, etc., if it is not from the same exact stone, your marble may be a different shade of color....even if the name of the stone is the same. It's just how it is.

dude, chill. he did it for free. its not the first time someone had dropped some info or a link for the masses and it wont be the last. hopefully, people see his selfess act and do the same if someone else pops up.
Chill? How am not chill because I don't agree? I didn't see anybody tell the other dude to chill when he straight lied about me hating on dude for even dropping the link but I should for saying they should show dude love other than a dollar and a rep? 
laugh.gif
 I guess my parents taught me different.

Ask about me...I'm not a reseller. I don't need the money. I buy multiple pairs of everything because I plan to wear em for 5-10 years.

Offering a dude 2 bucks that helped you cash in on these is slap worthy.

i'm just curious why u care so much what other ppl do with they money famb?? i never understood this. ftr, i got my pairs WITHOUT the backdoor link so i could care less either way. but if dudes copped from the link that dude dropped, and they're grateful from the standpoint that they feel like dude dropping the link was THE reason they were able to cop, why do u care if they paypal him $1 per.

i personally think that's how it should work if they wanna do that. $1 is hardly alot, but if every person that copped from the link that feels like they wanna give dude a dollar he could make a nice lil come up for sharing info he didn't have to share. what's wrong with that??

what is it to u? u mad dude is potentially coming up? u wish u woulda been the one who dropped the link, huh?? not saying ur a hater famb bc iu don't know u, but u def. come across like one.

:lol:

THIS THREAD DELIVERS. I'M CRYING.

Chill? How am not chill because I don't agree? I didn't see anybody tell the other dude to chill when he straight lied about me hating on dude for even dropping the link but I should for saying they should show dude love other than a dollar and a rep? :lol:  I guess my parents taught me different.

im telling you to chill because you are acting silly in here and im tired of reading it.

people drop info all of the time. the whole idea of paying dude is silly. this is a community where people help each other out all of the time.

im telling you to chill because you are acting silly in here and im tired of reading it.

people drop info all of the time. the whole idea of paying dude is silly. this is a community where people help each other out all of the time.
Nothing is silly about what I said but I'm going to leave it alone because I see your selective administrative juices are kicking in.

Last edited:
People. Please stop with the differnt elephant print madness. If you know anything about materials and how they work, if it is not from the same roll, it will not look the same. That is just how it is. I learned this years ago when I really started to get into fashion. (professional job meaned that I had to get professional attire) For example, none of my wife's LV pocketbooks are exactly the same color. I noticed one brown LV bag was slightly darker than another. The next time when was in the store, the rep explained why. Same goes for other items like marble. I know it is some young cats in here so they probably won't really understand this one. If you're buying marble for your house to do walls, floors, etc., if it is not from the same exact stone, your marble may be a different shade of color....even if the name of the stone is the same. It's just how it is.

just like the print on the vii's no 2 are alike

Now that's the point !!! Well put !! I just wish we could follow that advice. I promise this will be a much happier spot if ppl do go on like that. For guys who all have the same interest, there's a lot of scrapping. Don't get me wrong I am no angel, I scrapped with ppl as well. But at the end of the day that helps no one. 

Last edited:

Nothing is silly about what I said but I'm going to leave it alone because I see your selective administrative juices are kicking in.

you can pull the admin card you want but your antics are getting tired. i guess we should all pay the dude that dropped the link that the GMP V/VII dropped a couple days ago for 209 on ndc too huh? or dude that posted the finishline restock info. or the members that have insider info that tell us when restocks are coming in, correct?

you are so hyped over 1 release but you dont see the big picture. POSTING INFO IS WHAT WE DO.

you are running around telling people what to do with their money and calling everyone resellers.

#aintnobodygottimeforthat

Now that's the point !!! Well put !! I just wish we could follow that advice. I promise this will be a much happier spot if ppl do go on like that. For guys who all have the se interest, there's a lot of scrapping. Don't get me wrong I am no angel, I scrapped with ppl as well. But at the end of the day that helps no one. 
........ Agreed!

So you guys know who the fat guy is with mark wahlberg ? That's the real E from entourage. Supposedly that's who the character is marked after. That fat balding I don't know what ? Lol just thought that's a fun fact !!

Lol for asking a question and people getting mad. When I asked where the pics where I was aiming for two things: to see what they look like on feet and different angles, and to get the thread back on point. This post is irrelevant because we arguing about backdoor links and spotting him some cash. By the time I hit the submit button we probably gonna go back to arguing about quality. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom