Concord 11 Lows? Yes

Blackout 11 Lows? Yes

Black Toe XIV OG? Yes

Oregon 5's? Yes 

Black Infrared's? Maybe

5Lab3's Maybe

Oregon Vs are tough, probably gonna be a QS or very limited
mean.gif

Black infrared 6's and the 14s for me. Easy low key year after all the og 1s i needed. The only 6s i ever liked and those black toes. Oh yes. Could these 6s be a gr?

the powder blue Xs, concord xi lows and true black 3s…maybeeeeee if the cement xi lows miraculously change to the space jam xi lows…but knowing JB…slight chance

It's nice seeing a lot more people are starting to voice their thoughts on what they want to get lol. I'm editing my list and sticking to some 6's, some 3's, and some X's. What I really want are the Oregon Duck V's, if I can get those for retail I wouldn't mind missing out any other release this year unless the Columbia's or the Black Cement 3 88's magjcally drop. But as for the listed releases, for me now it all depends on how they look closer to release day and whether I strike out or not which is a very possible situation. If I do, I'll try buying past releases I missed if they're at the right price.

No love for the 2's in here? I'm 50/50 with what's been confirmed of far. Besides the 6's a couple of the 2's are def. on my radar

The only pickup I'm even looking at is the Concord Lows...Was heavily thinking a couple pairs of VI's would be purchased, but in looking at the most recent pics that's been floating around it's a pass for me...

It is what it is though since that frees me up for a couple of Reebok and Adidas drops this year (Kareem's and Shaq Attaq IV's I'm looking at you)...

if only the toro 6s were a varsity red rather than infared…gotta see them in person to decide whether or not to pick up

Powder Blue 3
Cool Grey 10-Maybe
White/Infrared 6
Powder 10
Infrared 3
Baron 9-Maybe
Concord 11 low
Carmine 6
Jordan 14 Black/White/Varbiant yellow
Jordan 3 Metallic Grey
Jordan 6 White/Sport Royal
Jordan 14 White/Black/Red