>Official Air Jordan 2014 Release Dates

I just didn't like how I was picked out of the bunch just because I was honest with what I liked. I'm sure a lot of people on here saw the releases and probably put a check mark besides all of them but kept it to themselves, I happened to be the only who was honest about it. I do apologize for being out of line that day, especially with GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal but there's a lot of stupid or arguing and sometimes fights over nothing on NT and that day I was probably heated from arguing pointlessly on other threads.

Last edited:
I just didn't like how I was picked out of the bunch just because I was honest with what I liked. I'm sure a lot of people on here saw the releases and probably put a check mark besides all of them but kept it to themselves, I happened to be the only who was honest about it. I do apologize for being out of line that day, especially with @GrizzlyAnimal but there's a lot of stupid or arguing and sometimes fights over nothing on NT and that day I was probably heated from arguing pointlessly on other threads.
Like I said earlier, if you feel that way about NT then leave.

Just kidding, I'm glad you owned up to it like a man. Now let's get back on topic fellas!

Only looking forward to the Carmines, Sport Blues, Black toe XIV and most importantly black infrared VI's.
Last year was a crazy expensive month.
3M Tongue 5's, Bred 13's, He got Game 13's, Bunny 8's, Playoff 8's, Grape 5's, Black Grape 5's, Black tongue 5's, Toro IV, Fire Red 3, Laney 5's, Bred 1's and 3lab5 infrared. That's also not listing some Nike retro's I got at a discount. 2014 won't be too expensive for me.

Only looking forward to the Carmines, Sport Blues, Black toe XIV and most importantly black infrared VI's.
Last year was a crazy expensive month.
3M Tongue 5's, Bred 13's, He got Game 13's, Bunny 8's, Playoff 8's, Grape 5's, Black Grape 5's, Black tongue 5's, Toro IV, Fire Red 3, Laney 5's, Bred 1's and 3lab5 infrared. That's also not listing some Nike retro's I got at a discount. 2014 won't be too expensive for me.

I'm going to guess none of those shoe's happened to be sitting on shelves and you ended up paying retail for them right? Lol. Nice pick ups though, I'm not a fan of the 8's because I don't think I can wear them with that strap plus the leg braces I have to wear underneath my shoe's, but they do look dope esthetically speaking.

It happens. I personally am not a fan of that shoe, but I hope you get a chance to cop
yeah def like the infrareds more but already got both so tryna get some new color ways this year although i will probably try to get a 2nd pair of the infrareds as well. love the 6s

I'll go with

VIs sports blue, carmines, black/infras, maroons

XIV black toe

Maybe one the I high OGs

I have a question, is there a confirmed or even a rumored possible release day for the 2014 All-Star weekend Black Cement NA 88' 3's or even a release date for Black Cat 4's and Lightning 4's? I just went on JFD after the Bred 1 thread incident to check them out and I see pre orders available for these shoe's and I'm curious if it's legit or not? Because I really want those shoe's but they haven't been announced on this thread or any sneaker websites in charge of posting pictures and release date info, I don't want to put in a pre-order and skip out on the Powder Blue 3's for something that isn't being released next month.

I have a question, is there a confirmed or even a rumored possible release day for the 2014 All-Star weekend Black Cement NA 88' 3's or even a release date for Black Cat 4's and Lightning 4's? I just went on JFD after the Bred 1 thread incident to check them out and I see pre orders available for these shoe's and I'm curious if it's legit or not? Because I really want those shoe's but they haven't been announced on this thread or any sneaker websites in charge of posting pictures and release date info, I don't want to put in a pre-order and skip out on the Powder Blue 3's for something that isn't being released next month.

Black cement 3's were said to not be releasing this year can't remember who the source was they had their own thread twice both times locked due to them not coming out

Black cement 3's were said to not be releasing this year can't remember who the source was they had their own thread twice both times locked due to them not coming out

There goes those pre-orders for me then :smh: thanks for answering, I really appreciate it.

not a fan of infrared color ways…too bright…wouldn't mind seeing the black/varsity red 6s drop again in 2014 

Since when were the varsity red 6's, better than any Infrared 6.

You could't pay people to buy them in 2010 now they are coveted :lol:

Back
Top Bottom