Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Two possible CW that might be released. Check out the pic
smokinnn hottt cw....
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by si3n4

Originally Posted by bwc1139

How do these preform on the court? Do I need to go a half size down if I want to play in them?

I have a gift card and I'm thinking of getting these or some Lebrons in the same price range. Only looking to get them for basketball.
I've played in mine 3 times. Twice with the explosive midsoles and once with the quick midsoles. I think they are great for basketball. One of my favorite basketball shoes in the last few years (ranks right up there with the XX3s and Lebron VII PS, just ahead of the 2010s, and better then any of the Kobes and air max Lebrons). Shoes are light, cushioning is great, breathability is good, traction is good to start but gets much better after a couple of wears, and I really like the fit of the shoe. I got my normal sz 10 in these and I think they fit just right. I wouldn't go 1/2 size down unless you like to have tight shoes for playing ball. Just my 2 cents. Good luck.
Thanks for the help man.  Which insoles do you prefer so far?  Funny you mention those shoes because right now the top basketball shoes in my rotation is the lebron vii ps followed by the xx3.  So if you think they are comparable then that sounds like it made up my mind.  Just have to decide if I want to try and wait for some different colors or just go with the white/black.

Originally Posted by si3n4

How do these preform on the court? Do I need to go a half size down if I want to play in them?

I have a gift card and I'm thinking of getting these or some Lebrons in the same price range. Only looking to get them for basketball.
I've played in mine 3 times. Twice with the explosive midsoles and once with the quick midsoles. I think they are great for basketball. One of my favorite basketball shoes in the last few years (ranks right up there with the XX3s and Lebron VII PS, just ahead of the 2010s, and better then any of the Kobes and air max Lebrons). Shoes are light, cushioning is great, breathability is good, traction is good to start but gets much better after a couple of wears, and I really like the fit of the shoe. I got my normal sz 10 in these and I think they fit just right. I wouldn't go 1/2 size down unless you like to have tight shoes for playing ball. Just my 2 cents. Good luck.
Thanks for the help man.  Which insoles do you prefer so far?  Funny you mention those shoes because right now the top basketball shoes in my rotation is the lebron vii ps followed by the xx3.  So if you think they are comparable then that sounds like it made up my mind.  Just have to decide if I want to try and wait for some different colors or just go with the white/black.
Glad I can help. I actually prefer the explosive insoles just a tad more than the quicks. The explosives are plenty responsive but just a tad more comfortable for me. The quicks are nice, but the zoom is not quite substantial enough (they are only 6mm bags according to the SC article). I've come to really love the 8mm forefoot and 14mm heel bags in the Lebron PS and the 6mm full length zoom over IPS in the XX3. The quick midsoles would be great if you used a heel zoom insole (like the ones from the Jordan 2009) instead of the stock insole. That way you'd have double stacked heel zoom. I'm going to try that out when I get back from my business trip.

Id love to see a crazy colorway in this shoe, like black/volt. something different than the normal white/black and white/caro

If that is a brown colorway I may be interested. Needs to be a dark brown though, kind of like the mocha IIIs. Speakin of mocha IIIs, they need to bring those back too.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

BADBOY074, i hate your friend lol. i just wanted a pair to wear!

for reals, very jealous.  i wanted a pair to rock too but only for retail

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

BADBOY074, i hate your friend lol. i just wanted a pair to wear!

for reals, very jealous.  i wanted a pair to rock too but only for retail

Yes i feel both of you i tried to ask for retail on 1 pair but he is a big time DS collector so these won't be worn at all. He said no to me, oh well
ohwell.gif

im gonna be mad if they dont release a blk/red colorway, f that blk/charcoal one that drops next month.

Back
Top Bottom