Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

some amazing pics of other colors on SC.

I believe it's in the Interviews. I hope that All Black/Volt colorway drops.
pimp.gif

i must be blind, because i read both articles and looked at the pictures and don't see any black volt colorway at all

Lets start with the "try on" colorways they had All Star weekend (and all blacks for some of you) and go from there. Hopefully the positive reception on these gives them confidence to drop more colorways.

Originally Posted by joekamel

Lets start with the "try on" colorways they had All Star weekend (and all blacks for some of you) and go from there. Hopefully the positive reception on these gives them confidence to drop more colorways.

i really hope we see a good amount of colorways before the go to .....v2/outdoor or whatever they will call them

I think all the "v1" CWs are alright, but if the "QK/v2" are going to release, I'd like to see those sooner than later.

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

i must be blind, because i read both articles and looked at the pictures and don't see any black volt colorway at all

It's in the pic with the perfs in the Nomi interview. Black outer, Green inside. Maybe it's not volt, maybe it's just green like the altitudes. Sorry if I mixed them up.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by bwc1139

How do these preform on the court? Do I need to go a half size down if I want to play in them?

I have a gift card and I'm thinking of getting these or some Lebrons in the same price range. Only looking to get them for basketball.
I've played in mine 3 times. Twice with the explosive midsoles and once with the quick midsoles. I think they are great for basketball. One of my favorite basketball shoes in the last few years (ranks right up there with the XX3s and Lebron VII PS, just ahead of the 2010s, and better then any of the Kobes and air max Lebrons). Shoes are light, cushioning is great, breathability is good, traction is good to start but gets much better after a couple of wears, and I really like the fit of the shoe. I got my normal sz 10 in these and I think they fit just right. I wouldn't go 1/2 size down unless you like to have tight shoes for playing ball. Just my 2 cents. Good luck.

Oh man my ASG finally came in! HOT!

I got a 2nd pair at the FNL discount, and now I'm thinking about keeping both...

^ I want them to release as many coloways as they can, as long as they are fire.
I would like to see a blk/red, carolina blue, and no not that patent leather colorway even i like those, and maybe a blk/blue colorway

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

So anyone know how much these weigh??

14.9 Ounces in a size 9. It's in the S o l e Collector interview with Craig Nomi. I highly recommend anyone to read that article. Great article filled with insight and tech for the 2011.

Originally Posted by MTMAN

^ I want them to release as many coloways as they can, as long as they are fire.
I would like to see a blk/red, carolina blue, and no not that patent leather colorway even i like those, and maybe a blk/blue colorway

yeah as long as they are nice then im all for it but sometimes shoes just get killed with so many bad colorways..and if these are going to be on NikeID then not sure how many colorways they will actually release since im sure they would want some unreleased colors to be only on nikeID

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Oh man my ASG finally came in! HOT!

I got a 2nd pair at the FNL discount, and now I'm thinking about keeping both...

I'm jealous. lol. I work at finishline, but we didn't get em at my store. The closest store with them is 2 hours away and they would not do a store to store xfer today,
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

i hope they dont release too many colorways..just my opinion tho

nah, they need heaps more. the two colour combos have been pretty weak so far. i only like the red because it looks like blood. i'm holding off for more complex schemes and discounts. only the yotr were worth retail imo.

Back
Top Bottom