Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by raidercb5

The YotR and Blue All Stars are limited...it's only 1 per customer. The other two cw's are 3 per customer. Just got off the phone with Nike rep. Hope I can get the blue/ white cw and then the blacks. Finish Line rep didn't even know if they were going to have them online and none of their locations around me know if they are getting them. Looks like it's NDC or I'm SOL
pimp.gif
 good looks.

i like the standard black, red and blue colourways, but they really need a third colour each. having the panel, the inner liner and the jumpman all the one colour looks a little cheap to me. i really liked that first colourway wade wore, it had a red panel but a black jumpman. that combination really made it pop.

Originally Posted by eltouha

really? tbh i thought the 2010's were brilliant, so it's hard for me to imagine how these really top those. i guess i'll find out sooner or later (no rush).

excellent sig btw. good stuff, man.

Really the 2010's? I find it a pain sliding the box out each time ! I think the XX1's came really nicely packed. However they have gone all out on the 2011's !Looking forward to checking these out at Footlocker tomorrow !Btw, you planning on getting a pair E ? I might take my chances for when I go to the US mid year and score a pair for cheap.

these are just amazing! packaging and judging from the photos, quality looks awesome.
I need some performance reviews first before I buy that smoking all black patent pair.

Originally Posted by Vuey

Originally Posted by eltouha

really? tbh i thought the 2010's were brilliant, so it's hard for me to imagine how these really top those. i guess i'll find out sooner or later (no rush).

excellent sig btw. good stuff, man.

Really the 2010's? I find it a pain sliding the box out each time !

I think the XX1's came really nicely packed. However they have gone all out on the 2011's !
Looking forward to checking these out at Footlocker tomorrow !

Btw, you planning on getting a pair E ? I might take my chances for when I go to the US mid year and score a pair for cheap.

i chuck my boxes when i get them, and in most cases i cop the shoes from the states without the box, so that's no concern of mine. I'm hoping (in probable vain) for a YOTR, but if that falls through i'll wait till these are heavily discounted later in the year. When are you going to the states?

^ hey E, planning to go mid year around June.... Getting quotes for flights this week.Nike factory has it's once a yr sale in late November for reference. 2010's were going for $108 !They currently have the black out 2010's for $180, 40% off during happy hour and I'm going to jump on them !

hold off, man. i just did a quick ebay search and saw a bunch of those for $109 in the states. hell, even international shipping is only $30 bucks more.

So in an attempt to get one pair either Blue or YOTR i think i will just go all out for the Blue pair. Hoping everyone else goes for the year of the rabbit first then fails and tries blue as the back up.....lol failure is imminent

For my Swoosh heads, directly from the beast itself,

The only 2011's that will be discounted will be the Blk/Wht & Wht/Red pairs. The YOTR & ASG 2011's will not...

Still debating if paying $180 is worth it for them... Might just scoop up the White/Black pair later on the road.

It's crazy that I don't see a lot of people talking about the White/Red cw!!!!! lol. Those shoes are the best IMO. They look like they have that material from Spider-Mans costume lol.. But nah, I'm grabbing the wht/red & the wht/blk pairs and I'm good.

I just grabbed the Black & Whites off Uptempo Air for $140 shipped. If my HOH still has the YOTR tomorrow I might pick 'em up, but I'm definitely not losing any sleep over them.

If the ASG's weren't limited I'd pass on them and wait for a discount later down the road. I been coppin a lot of heat lately and I need to take a break. Hoping to get a hold of these tonight on NDC...YotR are pretty clean, but not my style plus they are probably gonna be harder to get anyways. After this any 2011's I want will hopefully be copped for less than retail. Good luck to everyone looking to cop!

Good looks. Gonna have to "cross fingers" that these run true to size. I think my III's are the only shoes I've ever had to go .5 size smaller on.

Probably gonna go full force for those wht/blu one's too. YOTR would be nice, but honestly I imo blu's>YOTR.

Seen the wht/red in person. Sexy colorway. I hope the blk/stealth doesn't have the grey panels on the upper.

I've had my eye on yotrs for a while now. I'll be at work when they drop on ndc unless i get out early. If I don't it's straight to hoh when I get off around 430 am

^^ so ur hoh is getting the yotr? I called my local hoh Orlando and said only the white-black & white-red are gonna be available..
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom