Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

I really like the patent leather white/red and white/carolina ones. I hope those release. In the meantime I'm going to get the white/black and try to get the All Star white/blues.

So both c/w are gonna be limited? I asked Nike Store on Twitter and they told me it is.
So Limited GR? like Flints?

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Hey everyone,

I've been keeping up with this thread for awhile and contributed here and there but haven't seen anything on this. In the somewhat newer commercial (put a link down below) for the Jordan 2011 at the end of the the vid where Kevin Hart is telling DWade about the different things the insoles do he mentions a "Orange" midsole right at the end but ends up getting cut off.

Anyone have any type of info on that? Not sure wether the insoles that come with the shoes will eventually change with different CWs or change with alternate versions of the shoe like the lebron line with the whole .2's and P.S's he's doing or if eventually they'll just start selling different insoles apart. Can anyone shed some light on that? LINK BELOW

yeah definately meant as a joke, hence the traveling part at the end

So there isn't really an orange sole that makes people fly? Seemed legit to me.
laugh.gif

Oh wow I never noticed he said they'd make him fly
roll.gif
. Sorry SMDH at myself guess I just look way to much into things haha

Originally Posted by ba5eballkids

Any word on a NDC release of the YOTRs or is just a HOH exclusive?

Instead of filling this thread with repeat questons, how about you read a few pages back...I'm not trying to flame you, but c'mon man.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Instead of filling this thread with repeat questons, how about you read a few pages back...I'm not trying to flame you, but c'mon man.

LOL...ok to recap NDC did say they WILL have all four colorways tomorrow, including YOTR.  Link is a couple pages back.

What do you do sit and watch the thread and when someone who didn't happen to see your earth shattering post about this a few pages back you jump in a make sure you set them straight? This is the third time I've seen you do this and fill this thread with repeat negativity. Chill out it's not that serious! So you C'mon man!!

can someone please tell me where these will be sold in the h-town houston tx The Year of the Rabbit 2011s

Originally Posted by Josh311

What do you do sit and watch the thread and when someone who didn't happen to see your earth shattering post about this a few pages back you jump in a make sure you set them straight? This is the third time I've seen you do this and fill this thread with repeat negativity. Chill out it's not that serious! So you C'mon man!!

Apparently YOU sit and watch the thread and count how many times my "earth shattering post" is mentioned.  So I guess that makes us...equally negative?
wink.gif

LOL...ok to recap NDC did say they WILL have all four colorways tomorrow, including YOTR.  Link is a couple pages back.

Thanks for the info...been followin this thread the whole time...guess I missed it when someone said where it's releasing cuz I have been looking for awhile...sorry I took up an extra line on here papeshfoo I'll look harder next time

Thanks for the info...been followin this thread the whole time...guess I missed it when someone said where it's releasing cuz I have been looking for awhile...sorry I took up an extra line on here papeshfoo I'll look harder next time
Thanks, and just to clarify, there were actually about 3 people that posted the info.  One even posted a link.  Either way, we are all here for tha same reason, lets get back to the shoes...
tongue.gif

I sort of like all three of the colors so far, all for different reasons. Not sure if I'm going to buy any of them though. With so much white, they look like they'd be difficult to keep clean.

The all black are the only ones I definitely see myself getting right now.

it's amazing how sentiments have switched from "geez i hope those are just early concepts and they change a lot" to "zomg these are the greatest ever" so astoundingly fast. the hype machine is working its magic and jordan brand marketting deserve a raise. *aplause*

i guess they were expecting this reaction, why else did they include a spankerchief in the box??
wink.gif

Are the year of the rabbit jordans only made up to a size 13 or the will be in sizes 14 and 15 also. I want these shoes badly but I wear a 14 and dont know if these were even made in that size. I seen that the yotr air forces were made in bigger sizes can someone shed some light on this for me

Originally Posted by eltouha

it's amazing how sentiments have switched from "geez i hope those are just early concepts and they change a lot" to "zomg these are the greatest ever" so astoundingly fast. the hype machine is working its magic and jordan brand marketting deserve a raise. *aplause*

i guess they were expecting this reaction, why else did they include a spankerchief in the box??
wink.gif

I think it changed after people actually got them in their hands.  I know mine did.  The whole presentation is unlike what we have seen from JB in a long while.

really? tbh i thought the 2010's were brilliant, so it's hard for me to imagine how these really top those. i guess i'll find out sooner or later (no rush).

excellent sig btw. good stuff, man.

Originally Posted by zyr12wnb

So both c/w are gonna be limited? I asked Nike Store on Twitter and they told me it is.
When you say "both", which colorways are you referring to?

The YotR and Blue All Stars are limited...it's only 1 per customer. The other two cw's are 3 per customer. Just got off the phone with Nike rep. Hope I can get the blue/ white cw and then the blacks. Finish Line rep didn't even know if they were going to have them online and none of their locations around me know if they are getting them. Looks like it's NDC or I'm SOL

Gonna try NDC along with EVERYONE ELSE to snag those YOTR's. If not Wht/Blu and I'll still be happy. Happy hunting all.
* Does NDC double box???*

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by zyr12wnb

When you say "both", which colorways are you referring to?
Red.White/Blue.White.

Back
Top Bottom