Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

I've got a starter parka wit the logo on the back from like the 90s but I need a that bomber. Godda be a cheaper one somewhere. MaN trippin wit that price more than jordan charging 250 for a shoe
Yeah, they do look nice but they're worth more than I am right now. Anyways, I would rather have the Starter because of the historical aspect.

I've got a starter parka wit the logo on the back from like the 90s but I need a that bomber. Godda be a cheaper one somewhere. MaN trippin wit that price more than jordan charging 250 for a shoe

Yeah, they do look nice but they're worth more than I am right now. Anyways, I would rather have the Starter because of the historical aspect.
id really have to be rich rich to have the will power to spend that much on a damn sports jackets

bring on the 13s
glasses.gif

My playoffs from 2011 are in great condition. I don't know if I need to cop the next retro.
ohwell.gif
Never owned a pair of flints, might go for them this time.
my playoffs are super clean as well.. & trust you need a pair of flints in your life

Copping all OG colorways. 13s my favorite model, them and the 5s. I think depending on what else releases, it's only gonna be the 13s and the UNC 11 lows this year for me

even though my all star and flint XIII's are still clean, I still look at them and wish I had another DS pair. I'm not a double up guy for the most part, but these fall in that category for me. 

1. Playoffs
2. Flints
3. Black/Red
4. White/Red (Don't call me "Cherry")
5. White/Black (Don't call me "He Got Game" )
6. Chutney's Lowtop
7. Navy's Lowtop

Order doesn't matter for me, I will purchase all.

I now proclaim 2017 - the year of the 13 Retro's
1-5 is a must for me

Probably will just pick up a pair of 05 Flints and the previous Playoff 13 retro when the time comes.

I'm not expecting the quality of these "remastered" pair to be much better.

I've started the process of getting rid of the past retros. Can't wait

Same, just have the black and red pair pair from 04 left to sell.
last retro of breds will be gone next pay period from a coworker. Need to clean my flints before selling tho
Will be hard for me to get rid of all Stars and hgg. Think I'll end up rotating those as work beaters
I've started the process of getting rid of the past retros. Can't wait
I need to do that right now before it's too late
eh honestly I'm selling for a lil under resell anyway so I'm making out just the money to really buy the next one coming

Last edited:
The Ls that will be taken if the new retros aren't up to snuff vs previous retros :lol:

I need to do that right now before it's too late

Yes, the sooner the better. For example there are a lot of pairs of the OG LeBron Air Zoom Generation first game now available on Ebay.

Side Note:
I was fortunate to see Pistol Pete play two NBA games in 77 & 78.
Greatest pure shooter I ever saw. The first time I saw him at MSG he was hitting all these incredible shots during warm-up.
I was in awe...

With all of these 13s, you know Nike will take a nap on one or two of them. Just like they did the TB3s...

I saw the Black Cat's in person last night and the quality on the pair I held in my hands was good.

However, I agree with you that with so many upcoming releases it's a possibility we do get a release that is not up to the quality
standards we expect and pay for.

I would imagine that these will be doled out to several different plants.

Last edited:
The Ls that will be taken if the new retros aren't up to snuff vs previous retros :lol:

Kind of. My 04s look like they have the potential to separate ao I definitely want a new pair over one that is 13 years old. That being said, if the red is too dark I'll be pissed!

Back
Top Bottom