Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

FinishLine Images

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Hoping the blue/white 13 sticks around.. maybe even see a disco. I was all in at first, but they’re dropping too soon after all the Feb madness. The black pods look kinda odd on em.. woulda been clean w white pods and royal outsole.

my olives. i really like these. i wish they were less brown and more green, but the trend usually seems to be to give us close to what we want, then later down the road actually give us what we want so we cop x2. that said ill be on the lookout for some green suede 13s next year lol.
IMG_8215-Edit2.jpg

I really like the olive cw as well. Just staying locked in on oneness. Looking to strike soon

I really hope they release the white/blacks come fall time after these royals, and then not put out anymore 13s until black/white and flints next year.

Can I get some help guys?
I'm trying to choose between the new altitude greens and the olive 13s. I'm going to ball in them. I was wondering which colorway you guys would pick though. I'm leaning towards the olives just because theres more variation in the upper.

I'm trying to choose between the new altitude greens and the olive 13s. I'm going to ball in them. I was wondering which colorway you guys would pick though. I'm leaning towards the olives just because theres more variation in the upper.

I don’t play ball in mine, but I would think the altitudes would hold up better for that because of the materials used.

Altitudes either way, but certainly if you are hooping.

So..I just bought myself something I have wanted for 14 years.

Let me preface this by saying the 13’s are my favorite sneakers ever. Specifically the BRED’s. I picked up a pair of the 2017’s and I love them..wear them a lot.. I picked up the Altitude’s again (had them in 2005) I went on GOAT and got myself a DS pair of BRED’s from 2004 for $230 shipped. I think it’s a great deal.. I always wanted a pair from 04...

Happy to have them now..and to think I was about to drop $450 on Galaxy foams...glad I waited and bought these.. now I can wear my 2017’s with no worries..

So..I just bought myself something I have wanted for 14 years.

Let me preface this by saying the 13’s are my favorite sneakers ever. Specifically the BRED’s. I picked up a pair of the 2017’s and I love them..wear them a lot.. I picked up the Altitude’s again (had them in 2005) I went on GOAT and got myself a DS pair of BRED’s from 2004 for $230 shipped. I think it’s a great deal.. I always wanted a pair from 04...

Happy to have them now..and to think I was about to drop $450 on Galaxy foams...glad I waited and bought these.. now I can wear my 2017’s with no worries..
450 for the old galaxy?

Back
Top Bottom