Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
victor-cruz-wearing-air-jordan-xiii-he-got-game-570x570.jpg

Bun B's pic
bun-b-shows-off-spring-2013-air-jordan-retros-570x570.jpg

Last edited:
Mine roll in today.  I had the OG's in 1997 as a senior in HS and still have them to this day.  (I really dated myself there.) Those OG's were tanks.  Unbelievable quality. 
Had them as well in '97......was also a senior.....you're not the only old man on these boards....

96 here

Lol it's funny because now that I'm older and have a job I'm pretty much buy my childhood in sneakers mom would never buy me growing up haha

I think we are all on the same page.

My patna is a manager at JJ and they got theirs in last week. Checked em out as i dropped off my payment... ; )!!!!!

I really hope these are FCFS in my area, I don't think im going to have any luck on NDC

So these are a general release? Right? Too much clutter in the forums now to get correct info Smh

Hard to tell before the shoe even releases, but the bred 13s were consistently around $240 in my area. I'm gonna guess $260 for these; they seem to have more hype around them.

that's what nyc mom and pop stores are charging right now
since their is a big window of time with this release will only justify their price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom