Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo does any1 get scared when you are 1 of the first in line and tickets havent been passed out yet and at like 7:45 before they open that you have to take a huge poop. I always get scared.

lol just askin

You got the BGs man, the bubble guts lol. Ain't no shame, dudes get killed over shoes so its natural you feel that way now

They let you pick up both?
one pair was in my name and the other was in my brother's name..there was this family of like 5 and each one picked up a pair..dude checkin id's was like 
mean.gif

My order status on champs says unshipped all backordered anyone know if that means its still in process or am i **** outta luck. 

With shorts on, black socks or white socks? I like black socks but hate the fuzz sticking to the lining. :smh:

I struck out on Eastbay, NDC, and Finishline. But got though on Champs Sports :pimp: I used as much energy ordering online as I would standing in line lol.

one pair was in my name and the other was in my brother's name..there was this family of like 5 and each one picked up a pair..dude checkin id's was like 
mean.gif
My buddy went to pick his up at NT and got an offer for 275.  Sold it right there and then.

Real nervous about my FNL confirmation. 

It's still in processing but heard many have had cancelled orders. This only happened to me once for the Concords, they charged me 9 times and none came in. 

What do you guys say, should be ok or no?

Struck out online trying to get a pair for my pops. Going to get my pair after work
nthat.gif

It's still in processing but heard many have had cancelled orders. This only happened to me once for the Concords, they charged me 9 times and none came in. 

Well you probably better off now than before since these are available in larger quantities. That said nobody is truly at peace until they get shipping info.

My order status on champs says unshipped all backordered anyone know if that means its still in process or am i **** outta luck. 

Last time i had that happen, they said the shipment to the warehouse was behind, and as soon as it comes in, theyd ship. So as long as nothing happens with that shipment, you should be ok. Eastbay was backordered too i think. Makes sense.

You just ordered within the past 2 hours! It'll take a day or 2 to process

Never know if you're okay until you get a tracking #

Be patient, some of ya'll want everything processed and shipped instantly right after you order. Think about how many other people ordered shoes!

You got the BGs man, the bubble guts lol. Ain't no shame, dudes get killed over shoes so its natural you feel that way now
nah im not scared of the people behind me lol Im scared I have to s.hit right before they hand out tickets and ill be in the bathroom s.hit out of luck. no pun intended LOL

this release was just as bad as the concords in my area 
mean.gif
 4 sneaker spots in my local mall and over ten other sneaker spots and all sold out minutes after opening.

Did you guys have a ridiculous amount of J's at any of the stores you went to.. I dont know whats up but the Finishline i was at this morning had probably 250 300 people in line and i bet at least 180 200 people got shoes. Ive never in my life seen a store with that many shoes. My shoe was marked 126 . Usually that store only has about 2 shoes per size or so.
That's insane ... the finishline I went to had like 12 pairs lol

I have a question, how does the ticket system work now? I bought the black/cement 4's back in November with the ticket system where all I had to do was get a ticket on that Sunday before they came out, but now I'm trying to figure how are all these people getting tickets? When I ask when do they give them out, no one wants to give out information anymore SMH... DO you guys get tickets a few days prior or do you guys get them while you stand in line?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom