Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
was able to get two pairs from Nike store in Dallas (1 from sneakerrsvp & 1 from solereserve; big props to chronos)..one's for me n one's for my lil bro..also could've gotten a 10.5 off FNL for my homie but he didn't respond quick enough..

Dang. I struck out on Nike Dallas RSVP (no bots). I lined up at HOH this morning and got nothing. Line was like 200-250 deep...

got mines . my FNL store only had 1 of each men size there was over 60 people there . One store manager had to give up his size 13 tha. t he had away for himself because a customer called corporate. The manager told me corporate said customers come first and he gave them up .  

lace swap for anyone interested. from last years CG9 (bought fat white laces for em so the factory ones weren't in use)
I may stick with black

A fair shot is nobody using a bot.SMH

Man you guys are to funny on here.

I am going back to sleep.It was fun tho.

Thats not thinking realistically bro. In a perfect world that would be the case but its not. I'm just trying to give other sneakerheads a fair shot so they dont have to pay reseller prices. The info is out there if you do the research, all I did was post it for the sneaker sommunity here to use. Relax!

Stood in line at Finish Line only for that specific store not to even get them. This was just a fail for me.

Well for what it's worth, I snagged a pair from NDC, using my ipad and tethered T Mobile 4G connection
smokin.gif
Exactly! 

People always thinking they know. None of us REALLY KNOW, NT is a big guessing game with, alot of people giving there random *** opinions.

this morning isnt my morning...not reading full posts, you guys caught me on that...im misspelling slash incorrectly using words...caught me there...NT comes thru in the clutch..whew, what a morning

Like an idiot I never signed up for the WC from FNL.

Now,I have ordered 15 shoes in the last year with nothing to show lol.

I just signed up now tho_Ofcourse after I ordered shoes today lol.

Can you use these points for most Jordan and Nike releases?

There are still some of these on Footlocker right now.Size 10-11 and 12

u can use the rewards for all the jordans im guessing ive used them on my past 3 pairs ive copped from FNl and was able to use them...also u can add ur recent purchase to ur winners circle acct. to get those points but u have to wait till u get the shipment and then call up FNL and ask them to add it to get the points :smokin

i got okey doked by footlocker just a lil bit ago.... trying to get a pair for my bro... got to checkout... waited for timer then told me sold out... lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom