Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't buy too many GS sizes but nike posted on twitter men's sizes start at 7. Why is that different from the bred 11 that had a 7 as a GS size. Or is there a difference between a GS 7 and a men's 7? If a 7 is only avail in men's wifey is *** out

Went to footlocker and got my ticket this morning to lock down my pair. Surprised there was only 5 people in front of me and a few more showed up behind me. They opened footlocker at 10 I got there at 9 45.
These were a easy cop in my area. They had em out on display and the worker let me check em out so I snapped a quick pic. These look pretty nice in person. Gonna rock my pair out the store like jake shuttlesworth haha

its two naked broads. whats your point? they could be wearing toasters on their feet for ***** sake. two naked broads would be sexy no matter what. your missing the point champ.

and no offense to the woman who posted the initial pic that got son all thirsty. i am sure she wasnt rocking the shoes to be sexy. shes rocking them because she like them.

Lol, I don't wear sneakers all the time either. But I just wanted to post a picture and describe sizing to you guys.. That's all. :nerd:

Lol right because every female that wears sneakers is some hard thugged out broad.

News flash in 2013, women know how to switch it up by wearing heels and sneakers and some actually enjoy watching sports, and go to school and work and be independent, and not just at home in the kitchen cleaning up after their men. Whoa. :wow:

:rolleyes

Thank you wasn't enough.

Yea, they look even better when you see them on feet.. I was on the fence, but I gotta get these on Saturday..

I really like them, honestly. Gotten almost *too* many questions about them when I wore them to work one day.

I will catch a pair on the restock/relaunch, I will be busy Sat morning....... It feels good to say that....

The way it is looking this is more of a GR since the footlocker in my town is getting them and they never get anything and im serious about that one haha

Morning everyone....There are a few footlockers in Atlanta that I called this morning that are saying 1st come 1st serve, no tickets....should I try to get there early or stick to online?

Morning everyone....There are a few footlockers in Atlanta that I called this morning that are saying 1st come 1st serve, no tickets....should I try to get there early or stick to online?

do the one closest to your hotel...your a GS sz so it should be a cake walk as long as your in line before they open

Footlocker line, cause online has been crazy for a min now.... Now I would rather camp out then try online...... Never thought i would say that...

Last edited:
Went to footlocker and got my ticket this morning to lock down my pair. Surprised there was only 5 people in front of me and a few more showed up behind me. They opened footlocker at 10 I got there at 9 45.
These were a easy cop in my area. They had em out on display and the worker let me check em out so I snapped a quick pic. These look pretty nice in person. Gonna rock my pair out the store like jake shuttlesworth haha
This pic has me salivating
grin.gif

you're crap out of luck ATL is the hypebeast capital of the dirty south things looking bleak 4 u
Truuuuu [emoji]128072[/emoji]

wish ATL might b your best bet I think they open at 12 but most people who go there aren't GS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom