Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have flipped on that guy. Wearing a zebra shirt all day and paid at minimum gets to some of them.These employees in store seem to be having attitude problems at least out here they do.
lol I caught myself right before I was gonna hit him.  lol I'm not gonna catch a case for some footlocker employee.   I wish all footlockers would release all the General releases  for every release the same so I wouldn't have to deal with shady workers like this.   I'm still gonna speak to the manager or gm of that footlocker  and tell them what happened.  

Last edited:
man so I went up into a footlocker out here in Vegas today to get my raffle ticket.   I called about an hour and half before I went up there and all they told me was to come in by Thursday  to get my ticket.   So I get there at about 6:25 pm and the guy and the girl working tell me the raffle closed at 6.  WTF?  I told them I had just called about a hour and a half ago and a girl told me just to come in.   Both workers said I was lying because they were the only ones working and that the raffle closed at 6. i asked to speak to a manager and they said he wouldn't be in until Sat.   Then I said that's some bull **** and I shook my head and I walked out. As I'm walking out the store the guy working tells the customers behind me, "damn it was just a ticket. What a loser"   When I heard that I flipped and caught myself right before I whipped his a**!   smh shady footlocker workers. 

Then my wife called the store about 30 mins later and the guy working told her to come in  and get a ticket.  smh    I'm a grown man.  I'm getting sick of having to play kid games just to buy some shoes lol 
I can totally relate to this. I usually have issues with chicks though..They act like they cant give up any info

I have to wait for a moderator to approve my replies but thanks to those that replied to me! Something in me still wants to go camp. There are 4 FL close to my hotel (W Downtown)

Yea I don't even try in store anymore. All online for me, too much you have to do for a pair in store. I just happened to ask when I picked up my Lebrons last weekend.
Yeah basically. I tend to work on Saturdays anyway so I don't really have time for all of that waiting on line bs.  The one online release that had me shooked was the Bred 11s. Fortunately the manager at FNL held my pair for me. Other than that online is the way.

I'm not seeing any of the agitating, repetitive, and redundant posts from previous threads in this one :nthat:

Last edited:
Hey Guys totally new here hoping to get some help! I will be traveling in to Atlanta this weekend and it couldn't be worse timing! Any tips? Won't be getting to Atlanta until like 2 am Saturday.. So lottery is out of the question
ohwell.gif

From atl area originally you prob SOL on getting a pair it gets too crazy in the A. You can try your luck on saturday though but i wouldnt go out in the madness. Might come out better trying for a pair online

From atl area originally you prob SOL on getting a pair it gets too crazy in the A. You can try your luck on saturday though but i wouldnt go out in the madness. Might come out better trying for a pair online
sick.gif
 ugh! This is what I feared! When I realized my trip fell on this release weekend I was sick! I'll be so out of my element. I have a couple of stores here where I live that have never let me down...My city is tiny compared to the A.. I think ill get eaten alive!

[/IMG]some quick pics from checking them out in person tonight. Here's my thoughts about them, size 8 btw in the pics.
Shape is on point, but the white leather on the sides look off white compared to the pods and toebox color. They feel cheap when compared to my flint xiii's from '04. The playoff xiii's was way better in quality even with all the crappy glue stains on my pair before I sold them. The leather is typical jb, cutting corners while increasing the price. Gonna pass on them. Not worth the hassle of each store only having 1 pair in my size with people gonna camp for them. Good luck to everyone trying to get their pairs.

^From that description .. :x

I think I'll just stick with my OG pair that I bought a couple weeks back. Might try and hunt down a CDP pair ..

Will be copped with ease. Best of luck to everyone in the hunt. Should be pretty easy in NY as usual.

Like I mentioned previously these are an 8/10. The leather on the panels are thin and stiff. I would not pay a penny over retail and if I didn't have my WC rewards card I probably would pass on these. They do look clean af though

Last edited:
Hey Guys totally new here hoping to get some help! I will be traveling in to Atlanta this weekend and it couldn't be worse timing! Any tips? Won't be getting to Atlanta until like 2 am Saturday.. So lottery is out of the question
ohwell.gif
you're crap out of luck ATL is the hypebeast capital of the dirty south things looking bleak 4 u

you're crap out of luck ATL is the hypebeast capital of the dirty south things looking bleak 4 u
frown.gif
 ugh.....damn..Ive been so lucky this last year on my releases..but Atlanta is a whole new beast..U guys are awesome BTW..keeping it real..I will have to rely on the internet I guess...Ive always read you guys suggest nike.com as a best chance stock wise? Are you guys feeling the same about it this time around? 

some quick pics from checking them out in person tonight. Here's my thoughts about them, size 8 btw in the pics.
Shape is on point, but the white leather on the sides look off white compared to the pods and toebox color. They feel cheap when compared to my flint xiii's from '04. The playoff xiii's was way better in quality even with all the crappy glue stains on my pair before I sold them. The leather is typical jb, cutting corners while increasing the price. Gonna pass on them. Not worth the hassle of each store only having 1 pair in my size with people gonna camp for them. Good luck to everyone trying to get their pairs.[/quote]
Dang..Not what I wanted to hear, since I thought they looked good in pics lol. But hey...that's JB for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom