Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

this is what bugs me out

checked my reference number, says shipped, they are in Buffalo and will be here tomorrow, but fnl order still says processing, no shipping confirmation

i've never seen this happen before
[table][tr][th=""]Location[/th][th=""]Date[/th][th=""]Local Time[/th][th=""]Activity[/th][/tr][tr][td]Buffalo, NY, United States[/td][td]02/1*****13[/td][td]7:47 P.M.[/td][td]Arrival Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]Indianapolis, IN, United States[/td][td]02/1*****13[/td][td]2:42 A.M.[/td][td]Departure Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]02/1*****13[/td][td]2:15 A.M.[/td][td]Origin Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]United States[/td][td]02/13/2013[/td][td]5:57 P.M.[/td][td]Order Processed: Ready for UPS[/td][/tr][/table]
[table]Click on the link to track your order. We do not provide tracking numbers as an additional security measure to protect your order while en route.[tr][th=""]Product Name[/th][th=""]Size[/th][th=""]Quantity[/th][th=""]Original Price[/th][th=""]Sale Price[/th][th=""]Total[/th][th=""]Status[/th][th=""]Tracking #[/th][/tr][tr][td]Men's Air Jordan Retro 11 Basketball Shoes
010[/td][td]11.0[/td][td]1[/td][td]$184.99[/td][td]$184.99[/td][td]$184.99[/td][td]Processing[/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

cant wait to break mine out at my college. everyones rocking 4's and 5's this first week of school. havent seen any breds or concords

Ppl at my school stay rocking whatever drops. That's why i have yet to wear my Chicago X's. But I broke hella necks the other day in my QS XX's.

Still processing for me, but I did call customer service (30 minute wait for some odd reason) and they said it was boxed up and just needed to be scanned in by ups. Hopefully I get the rare shipping email today

Still processing for me, but I did call customer service (30 minute wait for some odd reason) and they said it was boxed up and just needed to be scanned in by ups. Hopefully I get the rare shipping email today

I hope that's the same case for me. What size did you cop?

Everyone is rocking breds where I'm at lol. Everyone and their moms got a pair smh.

It really is the worst, no one wants to dress like the guy that calls playoff XIs "black and red concords". At this rate I'll have to wait a few years to put them in rotation. Smh.

Got mine last night from the homie martymcfresh who picked me up a pair from HOH LA. Thanks again bro!

Finally got em. Just can't decide when to rock em :smile:

XI's are my bread and butter. When I got my first pair in decemeber I would wake up in the morning and sniff the insole. That lasted about 3 weeks.

My 3 pairs are waiting at my house and when I go home I may take a bubble bath with one of the pairs just cause I have 4 pairs now

XI's are my bread and butter. When I got my first pair in decemeber I would wake up in the morning and sniff the insole. That lasted about 3 weeks.

My 3 pairs are waiting at my house and when I go home I may take a bubble bath with one of the pairs just cause I have 4 pairs now
Seriously. Get a life.

Its crazy that these restocked a few times on various sites. 

Hope this continues with JB. The hype on these were crazy but glab more people get to enjoy like me.

I wont un-ds mine til next year 

isn't NDC the only one that didn't do a restock yet ?  Wonder where their supply is at.  prob chillin in the warehouse somewhere

im like the only one that didn't cop a pair, and that's my favorite pair of jordans, well the space jams, but breds i just neeeeded...no chance on a restock restock...lol if not just have to wear my retro 3 88's which i love

Back
Top Bottom