Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Weird, just checked ups reference and they shipped and will be here Friday but it still says processing on fnl, lol but who cares I got my breds! What's even weirder to me is that shipping was only like $8.49 so how is that shipping so fast?

Weird, just checked ups reference and they shipped and will be here Friday but it still says processing on fnl, lol but who cares I got my breds! What's even weirder to me is that shipping was only like $8.49 so how is that shipping so fast?

its ups ground. its your in the northeast, east cost or even central USA, it will be pretty quick

I used same CC and same shipping address/Name and I got THREE PAIR of them bad boys commin tomm at end of day. I thank the sneaker gods for my luck. (and for the leaked backdoor link lol)

harlem shakin in my tube socks right now

smokin.gif

Rep'd.
Gonna rope in another one eh?
Rep'd back!
He is 12, but you should see the list of sneakers on his "wanted list". I feel like it is the least I could do. My boss almost tear'd up when I said you just gotta give me exactly what I paid for them. Gotta love good karma bro!

its ups ground. its your in the northeast, east cost or even central USA, it will be pretty quick
Yup New York but damn that's quick, my bred fours took like 4-5 days but then again that was a Saturday release. I'm cheesing right now because I got my breds, missed on the concords but thanks to everyone who gave info on the restock, I love this site I've learned a lot from it

Did the reference thing last night and seen that it shipped but FNL sent the official tracking email this morning. Should be here Monday! I'm just glad to finally have a pair.

Just got my pair in today from FNL.  Flawless.  UPS on the other hand, do they even look at the address on the house?  I don't know how many things my neighbor has gotten for me and vice versa.

Back
Top Bottom