Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

As Ice Cube would say, "YEAAA, YEAAA!"

3 pairs of Concords & 1 pair of Black/Red 11s on the way from FNL. I made all the orders using the same account with the same cc and the same shipping/billing address too. What's weird is that all my packages weigh considerably different 2.4 lbs., 4.5 lbs., 6 lbs, and 3.8 lbs...

One order number has a shipping label created, but has yet to be picked up.  The other order number shows in transit and should be here 2/19.  BUT the one that shows in transit shows two packages, so maybe both pairs shoes are in the one box.

Thanks. I must've missed the posts concerning those key facts. Nonetheless, didn't work for me.
Hmmm, if you have a confirmation email with an order # you should be good. I'd check a little later if not in the a.m. I didn't get tracking in my 88's till 8 pacific last week

Got my pair from HOH today. They came out ok. I noticed the ball was in between the 2 and 3 in one show and just under the 3 in the other. I think someone pointed that out earlier. Also on the side it seem as if the leather was a little creased. 

3 pairs of Concords & 1 pair of Black/Red 11s on the way from FNL. I made all the orders using the same account with the same cc and the same shipping/billing address too. What's weird is that all my packages weigh considerably different 2.4 lbs., 4.5 lbs., 6 lbs, and 3.8 lbs...

wat time u get on?

Sup guys, I've been on this board for like 4 years and finaly decided to make a account....Im in H-town, and I would catorgorize myself as a moderate shoe collector, I dont buy every pair of J's that drop just the ones I find dope.

Sup guys, I've been on this board for like 4 years and finaly decided to make a account....Im in H-town, and I would catorgorize myself as a moderate shoe collector, I dont buy every pair of J's that drop just the ones I find dope.

It's cool bro, this isn't like going to an AA meeting.

Got tracking info through the order inquiry tab on the fnl full site. my pair will be here friday. backdoor link ftw. cant believe i caught these twice at retail. aint even gonna question it. :smile:

Thanks. I must've missed the posts concerning those key facts. Nonetheless, didn't work for me.
Hmmm, if you have a confirmation email with an order # you should be good. I'd check a little later if not in the a.m. I didn't get tracking in my 88's till 8 pacific last week

Just checked mine. Label created but no more info than that. Like everyone else, still says processing on finish line. Hope I get these this week!

Was very surprised to have received my 88s on Monday when I received the shipping email last Friday or Saturday though. Hoping for a quick delivery again.

Was wondering about that too. All different weigh for the same shoes.

one was 6.50 lb. the last time my package was 6.50 lbs was when i got 2 pairs.

Last edited:
I haven't even got a label, put in order# conf on FNL and it says processing, I got a conf # but usedbackdoor, am I screwed?

I haven't even got a label, put in order# conf on FNL and it says processing, I got a conf # but usedbackdoor, am I screwed?

nah. backdoor didnt make a difference. I did backdoor and theyve shipped. theyre processing em all now u were prolly just lower in the list. im sure ur good if u got a confirmation number/email.

Looks like Friday it is :-/ but that's cool. I got'em that's all that matters!

Back
Top Bottom