Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Thought this was interesting... :nerd:
Top sellers for the 4th Quarter (in order): black/red XI, black/red IV, cool grey IX, playoffs 13, TIMBS 10061, photo blue IX, AF1, FREE RUN+3, Thunder IV, Monarch

Top sellers for the 4th Quarter (in order): black/red XI, black/red IV, cool grey IX, playoffs 13, TIMBS 10061, photo blue IX, AF1, FREE RUN+3, Thunder IV, Monarch photo blue IX photo blue IX photo blue IXa sick shoe that most of you scrubs said was garbage, and its the best colorway of the IX.(olives lol)you are all hypebeasts at heart

Anyone try playing basketball in these yet??
I always use mine. usually 2-3x a week... very comfortable compared to my Hyperenforcer. One time a guy in the court said, "..You sure want to play with your lemons?!", i replied.." That's why they are made for..."

Top sellers for the 4th Quarter (in order): black/red XI, black/red IV, cool grey IX, playoffs 13, TIMBS 10061, photo blue IX, AF1, FREE RUN+3, Thunder IV, Monarch photo blue IX photo blue IX photo blue IX a sick shoe that most of you scrubs said was garbage, and its the best colorway of the IX. (olives lol) you are all hypebeasts at heart

I got the photo blues and I love them. I should probably get another pair while they are on sale. Great colorway. Maybe it's the fact that they aren't an OG colorway that get people, but I love that shoe.

I always use mine. usually 2-3x a week... very comfortable compared to my Hyperenforcer. One time a guy in the court said, "..You sure want to play with your lemons?!", i replied.." That's why they are made for..."

you;re totally right... just cause some people wear them as a fashion statement, they are still basketball shoes and should be used for it!

I got the photo blues and I love them. I should probably get another pair while they are on sale. Great colorway. Maybe it's the fact that they aren't an OG colorway that get people, but I love that shoe.
Nah my fav is the Bentley ellis edition IX that is one of the good ones in the shoes. Photo blues are still good though, yep olives LOL!!!!!! Indeed.

His and hers...

not related to the breds, but scored some 7/10 SJ's for 240 yesterday at dunkxchange :D

edit: saw some breds going for about the same price, if not lower

Last edited:
Thanks for the pic. Here are my 3 pairs, all with different ball 23 alignment hahaha.

the ball alignment isnt a reliable legit check anymore with the quality of jordans going down the toilet. as long is it isnt grossly deformed. theres so much more to an 11s legit check. its fairly obvious if fake or real

Has anyone ever copped from 2themaxsneakers.nl in the Netherlands? I ordered an extra pair of Bred 11's from them like two weeks ago (first time ordering anything from them) for like $40 over retail.  Fast forward, kicks arrived the other day while I was away, opened them up today and I find this on the left sneaker:

Everything else checks out as legit - they are absolutely fine in every other regard (midsole shape, patent leather cut, carbon fiber, toe cap, embroidered Jumpman, sneaker shape, etc.) but WTF man?!  Are they just B-Grades?  Anyone else ever have a quality issue like this with a Euro release pair?  IDK but I'll never buy from 2themaxsneakers.nl again and I'd suggest the same to anyone else for future releases...

Thanks for the pic. Here are my 3 pairs, all with different ball 23 alignment hahaha.
Yeah, dude all of my pairs have all different ball alignment across of the 23.

One of the most obvious ways to differ from a authentic and fake is the toe cap now.

As stated earlier the jumpman ball is no way to differentiate between legit pairs and fakes.

Just like every pair has a different patent leather cut, every pair has a different jumpman.

All of my pairs have different ball alignments and all were purchased though FINL and NDC.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever copped from 2themaxsneakers.nl in the Netherlands? I ordered an extra pair of Bred 11's from them like two weeks ago (first time ordering anything from them) for like $40 over retail.  Fast forward, kicks arrived the other day while I was away, opened them up today and I find this on the left sneaker:

Everything else checks out as legit - they are absolutely fine in every other regard (midsole shape, patent leather cut, carbon fiber, toe cap, embroidered Jumpman, sneaker shape, etc.) but WTF man?!  Are they just B-Grades?  Anyone else ever have a quality issue like this with a Euro release pair?  IDK but I'll never buy from 2themaxsneakers.nl again and I'd suggest the same to anyone else for future releases...
Have you contacted them regarding this? If so, how did they respond?

mean.gif
  thats terrible...

Back
Top Bottom