Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I got all 4 of my xi colors in one year

Copped concord xi on ndc

Traded kobe vii galaxy for cool grey xi

Sold tb3 n cement 3 for $400 to buy my Space jam Xi

Got black n red xi late via trade (extra concords) then shocking ndc restock black n red xi, i got lucky

Id rather an extra black m red over concords as it is.

Im going to wrestlemania and im kinda low on money. Hotels are expensive as hell in the city, and food, bev, fun. Plus a train ticket up from VA.

But i cant sell my xi.

Maybe the thirst for my last 2011 cements will be high after some people miss the new ones haha

the black and reds did not come with a special slide out.

the flip top was standard Worldwide for this 11 release. US release Euro, Asia,

Jordan Brand got cheap

Wow you were really out of the loop with this release, (following pre release info, etc)
Haha, yeah I really have been out of the loop on these. I don't really **** with Jordan's so much anymore. I know everyone says it, but
it really is crazy how much the quality has changed with JB. This was the first pair of 11's I copped for myself since the Cool Greys like 2 years ago and I just assumed they'd keep the slide box. I appreciate all the insight from everyone here though - Im prolly just gonna keep em.

Forever Not Lying

smile.gif

Select locations
Even online?

Have you contacted them regarding this? If so, how did they respond?
I emailed them today, but they're in the Netherlands so they might not be open yet, plus there's the language barrier. I'll be waiting for their response. I feel I shouldn't have to pay return shipping to get my money back - we'll see what they say. But everyone heads up on 2themaxaneakers.nl in the future - not worth taking the chance.
use google translate

Yes, please someone who actually has restock details. Please post, I tried everything raffles and what not to get one pair of these and all fizzled out. So I'm anxiously awaiting this restock

Not sure if i could mention but those are the tiger camo pants from urban outfitters. They look so sick with js. I copped a second pair of bred 11s last night just strolling around on size?

My tally on pairs now is 5 lol. No resell tho all going to fam and friends. I advise people to check sites randomly and jsut do a search every now and then. Usually late night you find the surprises. 

Just found this thread else i would have posted the link but i shared with people on twitter. Will drop here next time cuz i be seeing these often
Hah good eye man.  Yup those are the Koto Tiger Camo pantsu

Last edited:
What happened to that guy young-papi from canada I think he got banned.... I remember he was getting under peoples skin but I thought it was funny...

What happened to that guy young-papi from canada I think he got banned.... I remember he was getting under peoples skin but I thought it was funny...

Isn't that dude that got his 4's or something and still called and complained about an employee and tried to get him fired or something? :lol:

What did he do to get banned?? I remember he would always say Young after his posts he had me :rofl:
He deff got banned for being so blunt, you know what I mean. He told it how it was, and some people don't like that. 

No, he was just annoying as hell - always using those Coli forum dumbass cut out faces and ****.

I admit, when he told the story about the 4's that was hilarious though :rofl:

No, he was just annoying as hell - always using those Coli forum dumbass cut out faces and ****.

I admit, when he told the story about the 4's that was hilarious though :rofl:
Do you know which thread that was in?? I think I missed it I'm always down for a good laugh though.... :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom