Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

So is there any chance to recover the fraudulant charges?
Ya my bank has it covered.  I just have to file a few claims and wait up to 10 days to get the provisional credit.  If for some reason they found the charges to not be fraudulent I would get the credits removed, but they are 100% fraudulent.  So annoying

My mistake, should've skimmed down more before posting. 
roll.gif

So I'm all the way in Korea and my wife is in SD. She went to meet up with a cat sellin some breds, with her brother of coarse. She studied YouTube videos on fake vs real , and then she facetime me so I can see if its real... I Love my wife... Oh btw she wears j's also and that's her on my avi... Straight supporting the addiction... What a keeper

So I'm all the way in Korea and my wife is in SD. She went to meet up with a cat sellin some breds, with her brother of coarse. She studied YouTube videos on fake vs real , and then she facetime me so I can see if its real... I Love my wife... Oh btw she wears j's also and that's her on my avi... Straight supporting the addiction... What a keeper
That's some team work man. You mos def found a keeper. 
happy.gif

you thirsty dudes have GOT to stop buying from places you've never heard of. after all that BS you coulda just ordered and paid resale from a legit place or locally.

Damn bruh, you a lucky cat !! For all the above, shoot does she have a sister ? Lol ???

very inspirational man, i'll be right along side you! still haven't managed to get a pair :smh:
Lol glad I could help, bro. Trying to get these shoes has been so irritating I'm at that point where all u can do is just laugh. Lol so close and yet so far.
What size are u? Ill keep an eye out for ya.

nthat.gif

lmao, yea she's a keeper my dude 
pimp.gif

Lol glad I could help, bro. Trying to get these shoes has been so irritating I'm at that point where all u can do is just laugh. Lol so close and yet so far.
What size are u? Ill keep an eye out for ya.
10.5! But i can cop a 10 or 9.5 if I need to.

Good looking out bro, we in this together lmao 
pimp.gif

you thirsty dudes have GOT to stop buying from places you've never heard of. after all that BS you coulda just ordered and paid resale from a legit place or locally.
LOL I really hope this isn't directed at me.  I've bought from size? before, their system just didn't work and I got my 2 pairs long ago.  I've bought from every normal UK spot we have.

that's a good look. I had a girl tell me yesterday that she wouldn't go half with me on a pair and i put her out. smh. I should have stayed with my old main chick....she would have made sure I had atleast two pair from her alone. Gosh darn it.

Anyone else order multiple Pairs on kickx
I tried a few times. Each time my bank authorized without a problem but because my card wasn't "Visa verified" or "Mastercard secure" my order(s) were cancel even though my Bank isn't enrolled in those programs. Was told the cancellation was to protect me from fraud(how sweet of them) yet was given info to wire money(so safe for me) American Express orders go through even though they don't have a password feature.

I forgot to upload some pics so here they are.

Did any of you think this box was small compared to other Jordan Boxes?

Back
Top Bottom