Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

oh yeah when the guy, NTer comacoma33 aka the real john carter, offered it, i jumped.. i had to send first. and it worked out perfectly

the sz13 kobes felt waaaaay tight!
sold cement 3 and tb3 to get the space jams. paid 400. and looks to be a great deal now

and damn i miss the old face boxes

i wish they would bring em back.. they honestly were the best jordan boxes, right next to the silver boxes of the xiii and xiv

oh yeah when the guy, NTer comacoma33 aka the real john carter, offered it, i jumped.. i had to send first. and it worked out perfectly
the sz13 kobes felt waaaaay tight!
sold cement 3 and tb3 to get the space jams. paid 400. and looks to be a great deal now
Kobe galaxy for bred XI was a great swap. Sending first trades are alway sketchy for me, glad it went smooth for you.
I recently traded my XI breds for kd iv galaxy. Didn't even have to think it over.

I have an issue; sns sent me retro 9 instead of xi bred that i ordered. anyone had issue like this before, I sent them an email waiting for their response. thanks if anyone can help; I was so disappointed since excited to get my pair but bad luck happen
sick.gif
 that's terrible man. got to get in contact with them by whatever means necessary.

email from shopmyoslife:

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]We will have this sneaker this saturday. We will be posting them at  11 am eastern time. We do NOT know how much we will be charging yet. Please note that retail has gone up to $170 on this shoe by Jordan. [/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]We are going to do our best to have the best secondary market price as always.[/font]
email from shopmyoslife:

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]We will have this sneaker this saturday. We will be posting them at  11 am eastern time. We do NOT know how much we will be charging yet. Please note that retail has gone up to $170 on this shoe by Jordan. [/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]We are going to do our best to have the best secondary market price as always.[/font]
Thanks for the info. Wonder how many pairs they'll get.

Was this an e-mail to their general customer base or did you ask them about it yourself?
Note this is for the upcoming release of the black / red 13's

[/quote][quote="tomtn, post: 16949195"]
I have an issue; sns sent me retro 9 instead of xi bred that i ordered. anyone had issue like this before, I sent them an email waiting for their response. thanks if anyone can help; I was so disappointed since excited to get my pair but bad luck happen[/quote]
WOW! Thats unbelievable or I guess believable in this day and age... thats horrible thing to have happen, I feel your disappointment hope it gets resolved ASAP for you

WOW! Thats unbelievable or I guess believable in this day and age... thats horrible thing to have happen, I feel your disappointment hope it gets resolved ASAP for you
i thought me receiving a different size from what i ordered was bad, i cant even imagine how dissapointing that is knowing theres a lot to do just to send that back and would not get the xi u really wanted because they are all gone..good luck on whats gonna happen to u

$20 over retail? sure, anything more? hell NAH!
im done searching because nothing is coming up for sale anywhere near retail and im not expecting it. I got a member whos been tring to get me a pair for retail but obviously its not that easy. Props to him for trying to help but im not expecting anything since these are pretty much gone.
SH had them for $207 shipped....

yea its just more of a hassle whether I get a pair not meant to be I guess
Find their FB and/or twitter ASAP. Hopefully they stocked your XIs with the IXs rather than sent it to someone who ordered a IX. Good luck bruh..

Received my pair from SH and I have to say that the leather quality is way above the US version of the shoe.....
After two emails SH stated they could not locate a replacement pair. They offered a full refund. I assume I would have to cover return shipping.
sick.gif
It's very hard to see and the second picture makes it look much worse than it really is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my pair from SH and I have to say that the leather quality is way above the US version of the shoe.....

After two emails SH stated they could not locate a replacement pair. They offered a full refund. I assume I would have to cover return shipping.:x It's very hard to see and the second picture makes it look much worse than it really is.

@ your spoiler alert, wear them. no one will notice. Not even you after normal wear get more scuffs youll get along the way. unless you tip top like a.....

Just a heads up for anyone that ordered from SIZE?

If during checkout, you got a pop-up asking for any sort of password or to input any log in password or anything like that, with the header of your bank or credit card company, anything resembling that, and then you finish paying and got your order and all of that....

CHECK YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AND TRANSACTION HISTORY!!!!!

I got hit with $500 worth of fraudulent charges that are being linked to that pop up being the method that delivered my debit card information to the persons making international calling card purchase charges and western union transfers.

I wonder if somebody who ordered 9s got your pair. I might have to sit down for a while if I was that dude. Then play the lotto. Lots of lotto.

After two emails SH stated they could not locate a replacement pair. They offered a full refund. I assume I would have to cover return shipping.
sick.gif
It's very hard to see and the second picture makes it look much worse than it really is.
In all honesty, I feel so confident in saying that there are very very few "flawless" pairs that they produced.  There has been so many problems that people didn't like - the scuff marks, pre-creases, no ball on jump man, jizz stains on the mesh, glue stains on the leather, scuff marks, and even some marker stains on the mid sole.  Out of the four pairs that I own; none of em were flawless..

So I guess it really is whatever, basically getting what the other person who bought the shoes got. 

mean.gif
 @ these flaws.

Last edited:
Just a heads up for anyone that ordered from SIZE?

If during checkout, you got a pop-up asking for any sort of password or to input any log in password or anything like that, with the header of your bank or credit card company, anything resembling that, and then you finish paying and got your order and all of that....

CHECK YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AND TRANSACTION HISTORY!!!!!

I got hit with $500 worth of fraudulent charges that are being linked to that pop up being the method that delivered my debit card information to the persons making international calling card purchase charges and western union transfers.
So is there any chance to recover the fraudulant charges?

Well they are a size to small anyways. I have a guy willing tot rade but he wants $50 for the size swap!!! WTF I already have a wer pair and a stock pair in my size. I wanted the triple up and I'd be done....

Back
Top Bottom