Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

No one can actually do "their homework" on a restock. 

It is random and no one can prepare for it..Stop saying it..

Your best chance is to stay on your computer all day with all UK sites and US local retailers and refresh every minute...

Pretty much whoever is lucky is able to get a pair from a restock ain't no "homework" bs.
C'mon bro.. You stay trying to prove a point..

Where did anybody say that you could prepare for a restock?

I'm referring to the current situation.

Zyzz posted on NT that there is a restock somewhere..

If you have been on NT long enough..

You can look up websites by yourself to find out which site restocked.. 

Takes 2min to open up 5 tabs and search.. Or a private message would suffice.

But I guess its too much work.

Putting in work as in staring at your computer all day and refreshing every minute on US local retailer sites and UK sites?  Is that your definition of actually putting in work?

Sorry man, many people here don't got time for that bs.

All luck if you ask me.
PREEEEACH

Just like your sitting at your computer all day refreshing niketalk? Whats the difference Lol your acting like your putting in work for your community somehow yet your sitting there leaching. Keep reaching

Last edited:
12/28/2012 9:41 A.M. Package transferred to post office

12/28/2012 6:42 A.M. Destination Scan

12/28/2012 2:20 A.M. Arrival Scan

Stratford, CT, United States 12/28/2012 1:15 A.M. Departure Scan

Stratford, CT, United States 12/26/2012 7:36 P.M. Arrival Scan

Indianapolis, IN, United States 12/22/2012 3:25 A.M. Departure Scan

Indianapolis, IN, United States 12/21/2012 8:58 P.M. Origin Scan

United States 12/21/2012 9:45 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

What the hell is this **** UPS. You cant even deliver my package to me. Now I gotta wait 1 more day to get this from the post office. ******ed ****
You more than likely chose the cheapest shipping option from FNL, which is fulfilled via the post office.  Not UPS' fault.

O word? Dont think Ive ever had that happen before. But yea I chose the cheap one because I dont really mind when they come in. I was just confused why they would send it to the post office if they had them right there to deliver.

FINISHLINE SHIPPING:  i just called UPS cuz it doesnt make sense that that both my package arrived in my area already and it says 1 bus day left but delivery date is still Jan4

it turns out that UPS will be delivering this to USPS and they will be the one taking over the delivery. Its a contract UPS hav with USPS to save money. 

Ups just dropped em off

i did it for fun, you think i care who in this thread likes me?
roll.gif

trying to hard?
seems like you guys are getting butthurt that i didnt post a link to the website that everyone else knew restocked..
haha agreed!

O word? Dont think Ive ever had that happen before. But yea I chose the cheap one because I dont really mind when they come in. I was just confused why they would send it to the post office if they had them right there to deliver.
thats weird, i never had that happen with UPS before either.  i've seen it happen every so often with packages from fedex, but never from UPS. 

what was your estimated delivery date??

:smokin no complaints with these. the damn cdp 11's were like bricks compared to the 2012 release. I feel like they may have made those cdp packs for collecting and not wearing. they just feel so damn cheap.

Last edited:
:smokin no complaints with these. the damn cdp 11's were like bricks compared to the 2012 release. I feel like they may have made those cdp packs for collecting and not wearing. they just feel so damn cheap.

That's how I feel about the Olympic VII's

Are you serious ? Do you think when you talk ? Are ppl psychic ? What do you mean they could PM ? For what ? It's a restock, very quick and sporadic. How the hell do you do homework on a restock when they're live for like minutes. We're all in here for the same purpose, the love of the kicks. We have a forum where ppl with the same common love can help ppls out and discuss the kicks. I have a join date of 11/12 what does that mean ? You have more knowledge than me cause you have an earlier join date. I laugh that off, like seriously laugh that off.
Uhm that NJ restock has been up for quite some time..

So quick and sporadic..? Try again.

I never claimed that I have more knowledge than you..

Sooo you can keep laughing at something that you invented in your head. 

That would make you delusional.

so glad i got my pair. reading through a coujple pages of this thread im am in a wow... got f'd in the a over the concords last year. but i managed to get mine release day morning no problem. god bless and i hope everyone gets their pairs. 300+ for this shoe is insane. i hate resellers with a passion.

Again. Im asking will my Bred 11s take damage from road salt. I want to be sure they wont hurt them at all before i slip em on.

My issue with what Zyzz did was that it was an obvious cry for attention. If a restock hit, get yours and pass the info along. If it was already common knowledge, then it wasn't even any need to post it especially with large text like it was something exclusive.

Holding onto info ultimately hurts niketalkers but people aren't bright enough to realize that. People think niketalk is the only source of info in the world like iss and whoever else doesn't exist.

So while someone is playing the pm me game, all the other people are getting niketalk pairs. All that game does is create a bottleneck for knowledge.

Lurkers are lurkers man. A lot of lurked long enough to know the links so dropping clues doesn't bother them one bit.

Its sad man. Really is.

what was your estimated delivery date??

It was 2morrow. So im not mad about it. I just got my hopes up that it was gonna be a day earlier only to have it say that this morning. No big deal, just wanted to see if anyone else has had that happen to them before.

Don't know what happened to my post...wasn't trying to 'trade' on here, was just fielding opinions on an actual trade in progress. Thanks to those who helped out.

Again. Im asking will my Bred 11s take damage from road salt. I want to be sure they wont hurt them at all before i slip em on.

Just look at the materials and do research on the potential areas of issue.
Does patent leather do well with salt? Something google can probably help with.

Uhm that NJ restock has been up for quite some time..
So quick and sporadic..? Try again.
I never claimed that I have more knowledge than you..
Sooo you can keep laughing at something that you invented in your head. 
That would make you delusional.

Ok hear what jr !!! I won't even waste my time on you. I could dissect you piece by piece based on your posts. But that's cool, I am the delusional one. Lol you right.

Don't know what happened to my post...wasn't trying to 'trade' on here, was just fielding opinions on an actual trade in progress. Thanks to those who helped out.

Your post had nothing to do with black red xi. That's why it was deleted.

Salt will hurt anything but in general the outside elements will eventually wear on your shoes. I'm one of those cats that wear brand new kicks in the rain so to me kicks were made to wear and enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom