Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

The end of Finishline? Lol
Y'all serious? Bc you couldn't get your Breds they are gonna file for chapter 7 next week
laugh.gif

You're not doing it right,  Black and Red Mickey Mouse'!:rofl:

On the real tho, shipping confirmation says they'll be here next year 1/2/13. Between the holiday and the weekends it's gonna be a long wait..

you right. i heard they re-up in 15 minutes at NDC. KEEP REFRESHING

Was anybody able to search for the shoes and get it before the twitter link? I couldn't find nothing

The end of Finishline? Lol
Y'all serious? Bc you couldn't get your Breds they are gonna file for chapter 7 next week
Has nothing to do with that. I have my pairs. I'm speaking on the past few months with them. They can;t seem to get it together. a re-vamp to an un-vamp of their site. The surprises on twitter that turned into a surprise.

Nah, cause next release we will all be right back on there...and their in person service is great. To be honest, I don't mind their server blockout with the countdown...the delay is how some people got in and got their pair.

agreed. they sold out of their pairs despite their system failures, we'll be complaining about the same thing next year too.

Will this be the end of Finishline? I think we can all agree that they take the cake for worst handling of an online release. And thats saying a lot.

To be honest I thought FNL did pretty good. The RSVP system worked great for me ( and it sounded like a lot of people had the same experience), the employees at the store handled things really good. I was in and out in less than 10 minutes, and got there 20 min before opening. 2 hours after they dropped online I got a second pair of f FNL mobile site pretty easily. Honestly this was the easiest of the last few Xmas releases for me. Anyone who wanted a pair should have got one. Last night there was at least 3 Euro sites I could have gotten them from and a couple pairs today. They were readily available if you took a little time and patience

Last edited:
Im still so heated.

I got stealths. Missed these.
The "server" theory and any other theory is bunk.

My sz13 eludes me
I bought em in 01 from finishline with ease......

I dont know how in the world I did it but I got my sz 11 :pimp:

had to pay over retail ($240) but I think I came out good

Just checked my areas Craigslist to see what prices people are asking and I found alot of DS heat for the low, I never knew people in my area were dropping them on there.. Just got Cavs 4's for $180, Bred 4's for $160, and meeting up for Playoff 12's for $120 later on...... Now passing on Thunder 4's.. :pimp:

Jackpot! $$$$

I wish my area was like that.

These fit real snug.. especially in the toebox. How do the CDPs and '01 compare? I can't imagine these being comfortable for people with wide feet that went TTS.

I only wished that I could update my order to overnight smh I was moving to fast during the checkout.

Man Im in the same boat as you. I got caught up in the moment and was just rushing to finish "checkout". I used paypal for payment and it still says pending so Ill be happy if I just get a shipping confirmation.

"Air Jordan tennis shoes." :stoneface: :smh:  When did those release?

sneakers are called tennis shoes...you must be really young lol its all good tho, people older than me use that phrase thats like 40+ talk. Ended up getting a extra size 3Y one from eastbay one from NDC and i already got shipping confirmation from eastbay, along with all my other pairs i came up on accidentaly, i went to FNL and was automatically redirected to the mobile site they showed and FSR copped another size 10.5 didn't use any WC rewards didnt wanna waste time entering the code in case i missed out even tho it aint really matter they already gave me shipping confirmation on that 1. FNL always comes thru for me and even when i dont need it it seems lol, they are the best when it comes to online releases, no waiting no timer no server timeouts or crashing except for today and in the end it wasnt so bad and i was just BSing around since i already got a few pairs. Props to me. BTW where is there proof that 500,000 pairs were made? that must be worldwide def not in the USA

Last edited:
My FNL order still says processing not sure what that means if I'm able to secure my FNL order no Thunders for me.

Back
Top Bottom