Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Not sure how to embed facebook videos, but here's some local STL ignorance.  Is it that serious?

That was messed up
mean.gif

These fit real snug.. especially in the toebox. How do the CDPs and '01 compare? I can't imagine these being comfortable for people with wide feet that went TTS.

the 2001s are TTS. shoes these days are cut small it seems, i guess they following the skinny jean wave that these young dudes and weezy started up lol

got picked for the in-store release at finishline

got there at 7:30 am and was the only one !

by 7:50 am there were 3 of us

manager checked us in at 7:55 am and at 8am took us one at a time in the store

was shocked to find out that they got only 14 total pairs !

in my car on the way home by 8:20 am

thanks finishline

Everybody at my job are contemplating on spending $400 on a pair, they shouldve been members of this site :pimp:

got picked for the in-store release at finishline

got there at 7:30 am and was the only one !

by 7:50 am there were 3 of us

manager checked us in at 7:55 am and at 8am took us one at a time in the store

was shocked to find out that they got only 14 total pairs !

in my car on the way home by 8:20 am

thanks finishline
FNL was very organized when I went to pick up the shoes.

swishbasketball.co.uk

got lucky with two different websites on this sneaker i never thought i was gonna even get my hands on period

some good sizes..goooo

Thanks for the info, was able to add my size to my cart with no problems but I passed. Count down pack still DS so I'm good.

Shout out to everybody that scooped them without any hassles, fights, pepper spray, and gun shots. :smh:

i just hope theres HUGE restocks, please god, please

doubt it my man. you shoulda just copped from a UK site i have learned always get early if its a release like this and if the price isnt jacked up like WCS prices.

so im on phone with finishline

they canceled three paypal orders of mine at 10, and im trying to see what i can squueze outta em

any suggestions or past experiences?

doubt it my man. you shoulda just copped from a UK site i have learned always get early if its a release like this and if the price isnt jacked up like WCS prices.
Prices weren't bad at all man..I was impatient and pulled the trigger on $265 to secure my pair, kinda regret it due to customs but it is what it is.

Most UK sites had em for $220-$230 shipped not bad at all and of course SH was retail.

Lol I thought the same thing........never thought size 14 would sell out so quickly. Sad day it is.
I just got my size 14 on NDC a couple mins on launch but if you would've checked eastbay or FTL when their websites went back up you would've had ATLEAST a 30 minute window

The only way I do it, cheaper than eBay and I make enough money the extra $30-40 doesn't phase me

Santa Monica was easy, but it looks like someone tried on my pair!!!!! Didn't notice 'til I got back to work since I work a bit away from there. HEATED
mean.gif

This run was kind of insane as even the toddler sizes went quick. Ridiculous.
should call em and ask for that discount, lol. and I agree NTSM was an easy cop.. no pro /no hassel

I wear a size 13!!! Wife got me a size 12!!! But really I would of rather had a 14 cuz I just can't get Into the 12 at all!!!

I hate sizing on the 11s!!!

and its really starting to make me stew

i just knew that me getting the stealths was too good to be true.

the shoe gods giveth and the shoe gods taketh away

is it really worth doing the UK sites?

all i read is about extra fees and people messing up the size/price conversion !

doesn't seem like much of a deal to me ??

PLEASE ADVISE

Back
Top Bottom