Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Has Roosevelt Field sent out all of their DM's? Usually they tweet when they have but twitter on my phone is acting up.

Thanks, man. I didn't even enter the FNL draft just because I didn't want to deal with FNL :lol:

I was putting all my hope into raffles and the RSVPs. Got 8 raffle tickets at 8 different locations and got a callback from HoH Beverly Center today. Glad I got the NTLA confirmation though because their parking lot is right behind the store. I'm not trying to get robbed this Friday, so hopefully nothing serious goes down at NTLA like that guy who was strapped for the DB9s :smh:

go with some1else if ur worried

Has Roosevelt Field sent out all of their DM's? Usually they tweet when they have but twitter on my phone is acting up.

@NikeRooseveltFD
All DM’s have been sent for the Air Jordan 11 Retro #RSVP. Only those who have recieved a confirmation DM can participate in this launch

yup,they're all done

Just got my DM from NikeLA! I was chillin n yelled "HECK YEAH" my wife got pissed cus i yelled in her ear!

Thanks, man. I didn't even enter the FNL draft just because I didn't want to deal with FNL
laugh.gif

I was putting all my hope into raffles and the RSVPs. Got 8 raffle tickets at 8 different locations and got a callback from HoH Beverly Center today. Glad I got the NTLA confirmation though because their parking lot is right behind the store. I'm not trying to get robbed this Friday, so hopefully nothing serious goes down at NTLA like that guy who was strapped for the DB9s
mean.gif
Yeah be safe over there man, heard what happened at the DB9 release..

Disgusts me.

You don't have to be/look like a geek or nerd to design and program an application.
yeah, I know. I work in an industry where many of my co-workers are Javascript or HTML5 or PHP backend coders.  Not all of em look like that.

.......but a LOT of others do, conversely.

Yeah be safe over there man, heard what happened at the DB9 release..

Disgusts me.

these kind of things suck but 14 year old kids should be careful walking around with kicks worth hundreds of dollars, most likely whoever got robbed couldve avoided it if he was careful

when will the app be ready and do you foresee Nike doing something to keep apps from working?

Nike is just using what twitter gives them and twitter's API isn't going to change to stop apps from getting thru. If anything, Twitter would be glad if Nike didn't do their releases on here. Think about all that stress on their servers just from Nike every week. Maybe there's some benefit to having people on twitter, but it's just constant refreshing of one page, not as though people are surfing twitter.

Nike is just using what twitter gives them and twitter's API isn't going to change to stop apps from getting thru. If anything, Twitter would be glad if Nike didn't do their releases on here. Think about all that stress on their servers just from Nike every week. Maybe there's some benefit to having people on twitter, but it's just constant refreshing of one page, not as though people are surfing twitter.

only reason i use twitter is for sneaker releases anyway

maybe we should then petition twitter to kick Nike off and have them come up with a better system thats more transparent

Back
Top Bottom