Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Got my finishline confirmation last night. I almost freaked out when it wouldn't work but got a new email later today so it's all good. Still gonna camp out and try to get a 2nd pair!

lol oh i get it the ppl who were drafted get a easy pair (selected to the team) and the free agents have to fight for a spot on the team

It was FNL at independence center, the guy said 7am-10am. It probably is 8am-10am but the mall sometimes opens up earlier for releases at the other stores (Champs, FL and FA) so he may have been going off that. The pairs are guaranteed so I'll be there at about 7 or 7:30

Sounds like I plan. I'll be out there around then more than likely, not sure what I'll be wearing but if I see you I promise I won't be an awkward NTer, lol.

this is the vitrine of the shop i got them over here in greece...:smokin :smokin

i love this shoe...

can anyone in Greece even afford to buy them??

Is anyone else not receiving their Twitter mobile notifications via the app or SMS? This is ridiculous. Since last Monday it's been acting up.

New to this site, wishing everyone luck in coppin these.  I kno ill be waiting by my phone all day tomorrow for the twitter RSVP to come thru. 
wink.gif

ordered from sneakerpost on today, will be here thursday... still be looking on friday.... had to pull the trigger, didnt want no foolishness, i learned my lesson

Is Greece not in financial crisis???
Is the United States not in a financial crisis? It doesn't mean no one can afford to buy them. Maybe the overall Average American or average Greek may be struggling and having A hard time. You can't call every American or Greek broke and unable to afford a pair of Jordans because of the country's financial deficit. Even if that were true. I know plenty of people who spend their last on Jordans when they don't have s h i t left..

Just got off the phone with yet another employee...he said you are guaranteed a pair...just not your size.

Why ask for the size in the draft if you aren't even guaranteed it...

Back
Top Bottom