Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

i doubt FNL will have any extra pairs after 10 AM, what kind of idiot would confirm RSVP and just not show up to pick up?

The idiot who didn't check their spam/junk folder, the idiot who forgot to check their e-mail, the idiot who can't make it by the disgusted time, the idiot who may have something random/tragic happen which prevents him to pick up...... The what if's go on, if you not about putting in extra work, then you really don't want the shoes

lol dont want the shoes? put in 8 hours on saturday and probly camping 12 hours on thursday for em. 20 fckn hours for a pair of shoes

Thanks ???????????

Ahhh, I need to read NikeTalk's rules.. I have a from 9-12 tomorrow. NTNYC better not play games and wait till i finish. :lol:

Thanks ???????????
Lol, funny that you think they would post the program in a hyped thread like this that has massive lurkers itching for that one person to post it. They're going to keep that to themselves. I'm confident that I can lock mine without it.. plus I can't even use the program anyways.

lol as stupid as that sounds its actually a legit question
all the recent retros when i get em from finishline always something wrong pre creased box damaged bent etc
mean.gif

but when i buy em direct from nike they come out looking mint
smokin.gif
you aint lying about that.....same when i order from nike everything be extra crispy...

Lol, funny that you think they would post the program in a hyped thread like this that has massive lurkers itching for that one person to post it. They're going to keep that to themselves. I'm confident that I can lock mine without it.. plus I can't even use the program anyways.

No I wasn't asking him to post so everyone can see. I get that, I don't know what this program is. That's what I was asking

Got my FNL rejection. Have to keep grinding and finding other options without paying reseller fees. Good luck to all heads out there trying to cop these babies.

Message from FNL myspace - those who are confirmed rsvp's, are not, I repeat, are not allowed to buy a pair online 12/21/12.

Welp, their words not mine. Please do not clog up the servers all you Darko Milicic first round pick, poop heads!
That is all.

Last edited:
Well, looks like I have a shred of hope with the FL raffle but chances aren't looking good :frown: there was about four or five pages filled up in a notebook and they probably only got 15 pairs. Oh well, reseller prices here I come

Back
Top Bottom