Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

You can easily find that these Bred 11's re-sell for about $280.  And normally resellers premium ARE about $60-$100.  Only the FOOLS fall for paying anything over $100.  Of course some resellers are going to list them high at first but If you're smart, you can talk them down to about $60-100 over retail.....
Maybe in your neck of the woods this is true...but here in H-town thats not happening.  Normal re-sell premiums are 60-100 over retail for other shoes... but let me bring the Concords into this... Last year no reseller dropped below 320 and you may be lucky to get that.  Concords still are pulling 325 plus.. yeah some prices on ebay are fluctuating, but not for size 12, 13 and 14 and I wear a 14.  Also to let my big footers out their know how rare the big sizes are out of 500 pairs that went to a mall here in H-town not one 14.  I know they ship 14's and 15's by themselves in their own shipment..but these size will be the most rare. 

I will say this. The shoe game hype is at an all time high. My mall is smaller then just about anyones. In high school I used to cop 12' s on sale in a size 13. I used to buy my LeBrons there on preorder at finishline. To hear that , that same mall had a huge line at 6 or 7 AM blows my mind. Its the wild wild west now ....everywhere! Lmao Wa Wa Waaaaaaaaa

I cant imagine living in NY, Chi, or L.A.. I live in a town where the mall belongs in a Tim and Eric movie.

Honestly , I feel that raffle is the best way to do these release . These release can be pretty hectic with everyone being tired , skipping , etc. Most of the sneaker spots around here don't do raffle so oh well .

Are you from the DMV area?
I work at Footlocker, Today was crazy, Ended up giving the tickets away at 12:30 because the line got too about 200 people. A bunch of stores in teh area eaither had to cancel or let the tickets go early, there were ALOT of upset people at 5 pm
Yea. I was the one with the supreme north face on with the taxi lebrons. Big ups to your store :smokin

Maybe in your neck of the woods this is true...but here in H-town thats not happening.  Normal re-sell premiums are 60-100 over retail for other shoes... but let me bring the Concords into this... Last year no reseller dropped below 320 and you may be lucky to get that.  Concords still are pulling 325 plus.. yeah some prices on ebay are fluctuating, but not for size 12, 13 and 14 and I wear a 14.  Also to let my big footers out their know how rare the big sizes are out of 500 pairs that went to a mall here in H-town not one 14.  I know they ship 14's and 15's by themselves in their own shipment..but these size will be the most rare. 

guess ima go for a 12 or 13 then

When 12:01 rolls around tonight, people are gonna start freaking out that they didn't get the FNL email confirmation yet. Lmao

Maybe I'll sell them 1:1 replicas on eBay, and pass them off as real for $300 and some idiot like you will buy them after RD. :pimp:

Ban this fool just off the strength of suggesting to fraud an NT member. We got guidelines to rule out rats like you messing with ppls money. I promise you would never sell those fakes to me face to face. That I promise !! Goofy flake ! Cancel your NT membership and go hit that fake site for 40.00. That my guys is a perfect example of the new school and they train of thought !!

I guess it's online or bust for me. I never liked the idea of raffles. Unless someone can help me with a 10.5. Pm me ASAP and we can talk.

The shipment should come in this week cross your fingers... i'll know something by thursday...for the big foot club.

all you camping and saying it was worth it are a bunch of lames. Really. It has nothing to do with "love" "passion" , etc.

You the same cats laughing at girls camping for Twilight, the nerds camping at comic con yet you're ready to buy them chairs and have pizza delivered while you camp in the cold for a pair of shoes. SHOES!

15 hours?! thats 15 hours of heat, comfy bed, football..you know that sport men watch on Sundays, your girl...oh wait..you drag her along with you to secure more pairs.

Speaking truth. I went to get a ticket at Champs and they didn't get any 14. Looks like Jordan Brand went in heavy for the 9-10.5 club. I swear those lasted for like 30 minutes. Usually those are the first to go. My boy went to Hoh at 4pm and still got a ticket for 9.5. Unreal. I went ahead and grabbed a 13. A kid behind me said to take the insole out and I'll be str8 smh. I wanted to slap the pimples off his face. Hopefully I'll find someone who has my size or I'll have to flip to buy the rape prices.

Last edited:
Stayed home and relaxed today. I'm getting my pairs regardless and I'm not taking part in the buffoonery of waiting for hours in the rain like a damn fool for some shoes. This week is going to be a funny week. Tales of excess salt and buffoonery to come. :smh:

buffoonery :rofl: couldnt have said it better myself

So this is how I know the game is really sad: While in Footaction, employees are telling customers, "if you slide us $50 when writing your info down for your ticket, we'll make sure you get a call for the raffle." its already gonna be $200 after tax for these, and on top of that you gotta pay an extra $50? These cats are SHADY. And that's not the f'ed up part. One employee had on a pair of Cool Grey 9s and some dumb ***** customer bought them off of his feet for $400!!!! $400 for some 9s?!?!?! This is what its coming to?!?!
Call it Shady but that would be 50.00 well spent.  Not only is this is the most hyped release of the year... we are talking about a shoe that EVERYONE and their mom and grandma and baby-mama and stepmom want.  So many people want this shoe that if you aren't willing to invest more than retail then your pair will go to someone that wants it more than you.  It's life... I bet all those raffle pairs were SOLD and no names will get pulled to buy shoes for retail.  Always remember someone wants it more than you do...and if you don't make sure your the person that wants it more...Well if you don't cop online or from resellers your wont have these in your collection.

all you camping and saying it was worth it are a bunch of lames. Really. It has nothing to do with "love" "passion" , etc.

You the same cats laughing at girls camping for Twilight, the nerds camping at comic con yet you're ready to buy them chairs and have pizza delivered while you camp in the cold for a pair of shoes. SHOES!

15 hours?! thats 15 hours of heat, comfy bed, football..you know that sport men watch on Sundays, your girl...oh wait..you drag her along with you to secure more pairs.

Lmao

At cherry hill the people at hoh didn't even have a size 14 and they usually get two . Not to mention the cops made their own ticket system separate of hoh's just to stand in line to get the ticket for a ticket to pick up the shoe on Friday

Speaking truth. I went to get a ticket at Champs and they didn't get any 14. Looks like Jordan Brand went in heavy for the 9-10.5 club. I swear those lasted for like 30 minutes. Usually those are the first to go. My boy went to Hoh at 4pm and still got a ticket for 9.5. Unreal. I went ahead and grabbed a 13. A kid behind me said to take the insole out and I'll be str8 smh. I wanted to slap the pimples off his face. Hopefully I'll find someone who has my size or I'll have to flip to buy the rape prices.

pimples off his face :rofl:

Enough to have camp outs :smh:
The people hurt by this are the mothers and dads trying to get them for a christmas present for their kid, but the average person in to sneakers knows about the tickets by now. A lot of stores have the information posted or the worker will gladly give it out if you ask or call.
Yea that's who gets hurt by it and those with steady jobs or families...same guys the resellers are gonna prey on...unfortunate

but for us who have called before the lines weren't as long as last year for a guaranteed pair

I went by Serramonte at 4:30 and the line for each of these places was like 100+ people deep. Probably talking two hours to get to the front of the line just to enter a g-d- raffle?! I took a look at all the people in line and how incredibly ignorant they all appeared and promptly walked out. Kids and losers wasting hours all over the place. I'll try to RSVP when I get the text and possibly try the online sales, but this shoe isn't so much better than any other release this year to get caught up in hours of lines and BS just to wear a mass produced sneaker.

Back
Top Bottom