Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Our FNL in ohio just opened up not to long ago...Mind you we did not sell out for the bred's, did not sell out for the CG 9's and we are not going to sell out of these. 
No Raffles, No tickets, No FNL Drafts because our location was not even on the list...lol we open a 10a.m. First Come First Serve

feel sorry for your inbox

everybody switching over to raffles Woud be a HORRIBLE idea!!! Now you have to compete with people, who would've never consider purchasing the shoes. People bring there grandmother, grandfather, aunts, uncles, cousins... And thats just for one person. I'd much rather camp out.

everybody switching over to raffles Woud be a HORRIBLE idea!!! Now you have to compete with people, who would've never consider purchasing the shoes. People bring there grandmother, grandfather, aunts, uncles, cousins... And thats just for one person. I'd much rather camp out.

when was the last time u did camp out, the beasts are willing to camp for days sometimes weeks, id rather enter a raffle which would take 30 min out of my day than tht

I guess I was very lucky. I wake up at 8 and head towards a mall thats an hour away. I get there and see people waiting near champs. I was told the day before to go to footlocker since they will be getting the most pairs. So I go to footlocker and no ones there. I was like 8) :smokin :nerd:. In my head, Im like this is too good to be true. I ask the employee where everyones at and he said line is at subway. I thought he was just trying to lose my spot so I get my friend to stay in front of FL while I check out subay. As soon as I get to subway I see 30 people camped already. So im like :x :smh:. I see the manager of the FL talking to security so I pull her to the side after her conversation with security and she tells me you'll get your pair dont worry, theres 100 pairs total of the XI and the IV. So im like :smokin. Only waited for 3 hours to get 2 tickets. Then I went to the mall near my house to join the raffle. If I win the raffle, that pair will be given to my boy who was working today. Im really glad I didnt have to jump through hoops this release

when was the last time u did camp out, the beasts are willing to camp for days sometimes weeks, id rather enter a raffle which would take 30 min out of my day than tht
Last night to be exact, before that was alter ego pack.
I understand why you'd rather do that, but I'd rather take my chances in my own hands, gives me a better chance at a guarenteed pair than based off luck.

Last edited:
walked in walked out no problem list was only 1 page, and i seen like 5 10.5 so i went for the 11 didnt see any wide feet for the W

Stayed home and relaxed today. I'm getting my pairs regardless and I'm not taking part in the buffoonery of waiting for hours in the rain like a damn fool for some shoes. This week is going to be a funny week. Tales of excess salt and buffoonery to come. :smh:

Maybe I'll sell them 1:1 replicas on eBay, and pass them off as real for $300 and some idiot like you will buy them after RD.
pimp.gif
Get the **** out of here if you gonna even bother selling a fake.

i think the finishline @ newpark mall in the bay area was doing guaranteed tix.. cuz i showed up at the mall around noon and they had a sign that says the tix were gone/raffle had ended. 

both the footlocker and champs there also said it was first come, first serve on friday... which is interesting seeing as how they're doing raffles, i thought the raffle were supposed to go to all the pairs in the store. it may mean they have a bunch of pairs or that they're only putting a few of the shoes aside for the raffle. 

either way seeing teenagers with their whole family there was funny as hell. 

Got my raffle tickets today..keeping my fingers crossed on this FNL draft too. I gotta say, the amount of straight up children that were in line for tickets kinda pissed me off. One, these idiots are just going to outgrow their shoes. Two, if I would have told my parents that I wanted $185 sneakers, they would have told me to kick rocks, or beat me for even thinking that would be a possibility.

FNL never send me and email so f*** them. I got into a raffle in FL and Champs in Memorial City Mall in Houston. I can't believe how big the line was to get a draft ticket. 100+ people. Good luck to all to this week. If I don't win any of the raffles I will try my luck online on Friday. Fingers cross.

i think the finishline @ newpark mall in the bay area was doing guaranteed tix.. cuz i showed up at the mall around noon and they had a sign that says the tix were gone/raffle had ended. 

both the footlocker and champs there also said it was first come, first serve on friday... which is interesting seeing as how they're doing raffles, i thought the raffle were supposed to go to all the pairs in the store. it may mean they have a bunch of pairs or that they're only putting a few of the shoes aside for the raffle. 

either way seeing teenagers with their whole family there was funny as hell. 

I thought all the Finishline locations were part of the online draft?

Back
Top Bottom