Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

For any interested FNL Draft tomorrow now we can all SNAP on FNL again...... about not being drafted then dude with first post can flash that EMAIL and be like glad to avoid the madness. :smile:

people trying to justify being out in the streets from morning to night for sneakers

secondly if your local store is being shady.... call their dm and let them know

lastly... i hope everyone get their pairs....

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL at dude just ready to jump ship to some fakes over this release. Hahahahahha.

This thread definitely delivers and only more to come.

I was at the HOH on 34th they had guaranteed tickets.. My boys were there at 7am got there about 9am. Was #110 and my girl was #185 cause she came late. Doubled up on the 11s thanks to my girl trooping it with me.
The HOH had a total of 500 pair of shoes between the 11s and the 4s. They handed out 500 line placement tickets to the line and said everyone would get something may not be what you want or your size but nobody will go home empty handed.
One thing i realized is that people try to cut the line no matter what -- It was crazy watching all the people try and cut the line when they stopped giving out placement tickets like my man you not getting nothing they calling by ticket # only ---- the thirst was real evident for a few cats that got trapped in the front looking like morons when they didn't have tickets.

what size did you get? i wish i went there instead now :rolleyes

Size 12s. That was the first size to sell out.

Last edited:
Man this sucks. Being a young dude, who ain't had the chance to cop these and hearing about niggs hiding in bushes, resellers pricing them at $450 before they even out, the overall thirst they attract, and the terrible way these conpanies go about selling them, I may never be able to cop these without paying ridiculous prices. 

Sadly the reseller premium is alot more than 40-60 dollars.  Not one reseller has these online for less than 300 and even the ones here in houston who got them early want 340.00.  My connect couldn't secure me 2 sz 14's, but he could secure me a size 14 in these and a sz 14 in the thunders and a sz 8 for the wifey.  What did it cost... well I said I'd buy his pair for him.  Mind you I've been a faithful customer all year.  It was sad to see all the clowns who have never bought one shoelace show up to enter in a raffle hoping for a chance to get these.  Retail is no the "employee discount" and reseller prices are the new "retail."  If you don't accept that, you won't be wearing any retro's Jordan brand or Nike for that matter.
You can easily find that these Bred 11's re-sell for about $280.  And normally resellers premium ARE about $60-$100.  Only the FOOLS fall for paying anything over $100.  Of course some resellers are going to list them high at first but If you're smart, you can talk them down to about $60-100 over retail.....

Last edited:
Get them fakes out of here. Anywho, there will be some mad people out there when online locks up. Love reading these stories leading up to release.

sounds like today was pretty crazy everywhere. I got lucky though. Ended up with a guarenteed pair without even waiting/campion out. Went to the mall just to see my chances and saw about 100+ lined up with about 30 crowding the entrance to Footlocker. Someone told me they only had about 40 (for the public) I realized there was no hope lining up. Meanwhile more people continued to come an line up like and wait despite the odds lol. I can understand that....

When the people refused to move back they threatened shutting the whole thing down. I had already left an went to see about Champs with a few other people. They said they werent doing the tickets until 5. I waited there a few minutes. Some guys were preparing to wait from 11am to 5. Then about 10 minutes later the Footlocker manager comes by and tells the CHamps manager to give out tickets at 11 instead of 5 to help resolve the whole situation. 

Half of the people from Footlocker eventually came over to Champs and I was like top 10 in line.  

Got my pair reserved in my size. But they had ran out of size 12 and 13 buy the time they got to me. Most people STILL didn't get a pair lol 

Anyways, it was crazy everywhere I heard. 

Not trying to gloat and good luck to everybody. But ya boy in three raffles, FNLs draft, and I got a guaranteed at FTL HOH. Not gonna lie I'm loving my chances of getting at least one pair. :pimp: Put in work though. Been up since 6:00am

at my local mall, everyone literally everyone... teenagers, moms and dads, grandmas and grandpas, ALL entering the raffle... not knowing what its even for, just entering for the helluvit. i asked a mom "what is this line for?" she replys "idk i think its a lottery to win free shoes" 

:rofl:

Then what's the *** point of the tickets when people can do the same ***** on Release Date!?

It gets the sneaker crowd out of the way of usual Christmas shoppers. I'm sure that was much of the complaint. That's why a lot of places were doing it Sunday morning and not at 5pm.

You can easily find that these Bred 11's re-sell for about $280.  And normally resellers premium ARE about $60-$100.  Only the FOOLS fall for paying anything over $100.  Of course some resellers are going to list them high at first but If you're smart, you can talk them down to about $60-100 over retail.....

Yeah, if you don't get your pair, you just need to avoid the initial urge to buy them that weekend. Wait a week or more like with all releases and the prices will start dropping. When the black cements released that weekend they were going for $300, and a week later for around $220.

sounds like today was pretty crazy everywhere. I got lucky though. Ended up with a guarenteed pair without even waiting/campion out. Went to the mall just to see my chances and saw about 100+ lined up with about 30 crowding the entrance to Footlocker. Someone told me they only had about 40 (for the public) I realized there was no hope lining up. Meanwhile more people continued to come an line up like and wait despite the odds lol. I can understand that....

When the people refused to move back they threatened shutting the whole thing down. I had already left an went to see about Champs with a few other people. They said they werent doing the tickets until 5. I waited there a few minutes. Some guys were preparing to wait from 11am to 5. Then about 10 minutes later the Footlocker manager comes by and tells the CHamps manager to give out tickets at 11 instead of 5 to help resolve the whole situation. 

Half of the people from Footlocker eventually came over to Champs and I was like top 10 in line.  

Got my pair reserved in my size. But they had ran out of size 12 and 13 buy the time they got to me. Most people STILL didn't get a pair lol 

Anyways, it was crazy everywhere I heard. 

#poor

I can't believe I waited 8hrs and didn't get a ticket. It was just crazy how the mall security screwed me and a lot others over who waited at the mall all night just to tell us we can't lineup in till 10 am. I don't see anyway I could possibly get these shoes now unless I go to Jimmy jazz on Friday, Even then it maybe tough because they will probably be limited. My best luck might be Nike.com

Our FNL in ohio just opened up not to long ago...Mind you we did not sell out for the bred's, did not sell out for the CG 9's and we are not going to sell out of these. 

No Raffles, No tickets, No FNL Drafts because our location was not even on the list...lol we open a 10a.m. First Come First Serve

the whole ticket process would make more sense if its not announced and they do it a month away til tickets are gone

setting a concrete date for a chance to win a chance to give them $200 is beyond crazy

how do you win something and have to pay them?

I'm still trying my go on release day approach at around 9 or 10

Back
Top Bottom