Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Glad to see the treads back on topic..grown as men arguing over who knows more about these red and black space jams lol. damn you are 34 years old and you know what about bred XIs? cool story bro.

Greatest post to date. Trueee

The last of couple of pages...
0246.wall-of-text.png_2D00_610x0.png

I'm pretty sure FNL messed up the price on their announcement. These are $185. Everyone, including Nike themselves have confirmed the price. It doesn't surprise me that Finishline dropped the ball again. They are completely disorganize and have proven they cannot be trusted for releases. I think they only let you enter the raffle at one store too. I wished they did a true raffle where you pick up a raffle ticket like Footlocker is doing. Imagine some of these lower volume stores not having all of their pairs RSVP'd since everyone will enter their ticket in the higher volume stores. I think there was a ton of no shows on the GMP online raffle winners and resellers came in and scoop them all up. 

Last edited:
If finishline is doing a raffle what are footlocker and footaction doing? So far they did guaranteed tickets for the blk/red IVs and the upcoming cool grey IXs. Does this mean the ticket system will continue for the XI?

Yes most Footlockers/Champs around my area will be doing the raffle system. What I like about it is that they only allow entry per person. If they see that you have multiple entries, you are automatically disqualified.

Last edited:
This whole getting shot during a shoe release has been blown waaaaaaaaaay out of proportion. :smh:
RSVP won't seem like such a good idea when you DM within 3 seconds and still somehow miss out.

Twitter RSVP is hit or miss... You have to remember that there's thousands of people doing it, just like you. So its not when you send it, it's when they receive it. Also not everyone get the announcement at the same time, some people might not even get the announcement until about 20-30secs after they twit it.

Twitter RSVP is hit or miss... You have to remember that there's thousands of people doing it, just like you. So its not when you send it, it's when they receive it. Also not everyone get the announcement at the same time, some people might not even get the announcement until about 20-30secs after they twit it.

Lol trust me. I know pretty much all there is to know about the RSVPs by now. Was just informing the other guy that its not that easy winning one and it most definitely is not the "best idea ever. "

In ABQ I've got a better chance of getting drafted to the NFL than FNL...online or bust for me.

Yes most Footlockers/Champs around my area will be doing the raffle system. What I like about it is that they only allow entry per person. If they see that you have multiple entries, you are automatically disqualified.
this

Last edited:
some of you might want to re-read that FNL email

read WHAT it says, not what you WANT it to say

only thing for sure is death and taxes

Alright guys, I have some pressing news to attend to.

Lets just cut to the chase.

I am hereby relinquishing my existence on this forum.

This is my final post in not only in the JB forum (my second home), but all of NT.

I also relinquish my habit. It's done. My last cop is/will be the Gucci 1s.

I am impossibly saddened at this and figured I'd let you guys know off the jump.

More info will ensue in greater detail in the General Forum later today.

The passion is there, but I have to end it.

It was a nice run and I will miss you guys so much.

Hopefully I am able to return, but who knows when.

It's been real. You guys are the greatest ever..

If you wanna stay up with me in the mean time, all my info will be in my sig.

Love you guys. Keep it real. Until next time..

And my message to the noobs, please don't embarrass yourself further. :smh:

-DeLeon Hughes

Last edited:
Wow that sucks Future, I had to walk away from a hobby once. It sucked but now I really don't miss it. If you can, hold onto to what you have cause you never know when you'll be back.

Damn, son... hope all is well in the bigger picture. Don't let those photography skills go to waste. Maybe there are some cats or squirrels in your neighborhood you could document from the porch. On the real though, hope all is well with you and yours.

That finishline news really has me feeling a certain way. Has it really come to this just to be a paying customer? Where you're not even guaranteed your own size in a shoe you'd want to wear;forced to go through a huge house of hoops(pun intended lol) process to just become a regular camper? In the end nothing has really changed and camping will still occur, just they will know everyone's name in advance now. We're beyond the point of logic.

Last edited:
Alright guys, I have some pressing news to attend to.
Lets just cut to the chase.
I am hereby relinquishing my existence on this forum.
This is my final post in not only in the JB forum (my second home), but all of NT.
I also relinquish my habit. It's done. My last cop is/will be the Gucci 1s.
I am impossibly saddened at this and figured I'd let you guys know off the jump.
More info will ensue in greater detail in the General Forum later today.
The passion is there, but I have to end it.
It was a nice run and I will miss you guys so much.
Hopefully I am able to return, but who knows when.
It's been real. You guys are the greatest ever..
If you wanna stay up with me in the mean time, all my info will be in my sig.
Love you guys. Keep it real. Until next time..
And my message to the noobs, please don't embarrass yourself further.
mean.gif

-DeLeon Hughes
At least go out with an OG colorway bro!

So FNL is doing the raffle online and you have till 10am to get your kicks and most ATL schools will be in session till the 24 oh damn! NATIONAL SKIP DAY 
mean.gif

To the dude who asked what month the breds originally released, it was 96' of March I think. I know it was during spring break when they dropped cause I wore em back to school that monday. Ole boy that replied might be right about April but I know for a fact it was 96 not 95' during spring break.

It was '95 not '96.....I was a sophomore in high school and I remember picking these up after my second class....

MJ was wearing these when they won the 'ship in 96, at the end of the 95-96 season. Concords dropped November 95, Columbias around ASG and these in March-April 96. These were the last colorway to drop. MJ TEASED at the XI in the 95 playoffs (after 94-95 season) when the lost to Orlando he rocked the Space Jams with the purple jumpman.

Back
Top Bottom