Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

THis bad *********** right here, who isn't a douche in every thread so isn't noticeable, got the email.  I had to redo my preferences again since the FNL site changed back though.

Last edited:
I'll be ready for this release with w/e these stores come at me with. Twitter rsvp, raffles, e-camping....as far as the finishline rsvp goes it's a bunch of crap I think. Why can't stores just do a simple raffle.

Step 3 of the finshline draft

3. CONFIRM RSVP FOR YOUR SPOT IN LINE by 12/18

If you are lucky enough to get drafted ([COLOR=#red]yes, it takes a lot of luck[/COLOR]), you will get another email on 12/17 with the good news. Click the link provided in this email to confirm your RSVP for a spot in line.

A lot of luck? So what they handpick the people or what?

Finishline is doing the same thing they did with 6/7 GMP and i didn't here any problems from people who where selected not getting them. With that said.....

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/162439/[img]

see you guys on the 21st

Last edited:
Its a raffle to get a pair.....not to stand in line for a pair lol

FNL did this with the GMP package and everyone who got a confirmation got the sneakers.....they just say that to cover their-selves in-case anything happens.

Once you win the raffle you pretty much got your pair locked.

Finishline is doing the same thing they did with 6/7 GMP and i didn't here any problems from people who where selected not getting them. With that said.....

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/162439/[img]

see you guys on the 21st[/quote]

exactly

Its a raffle to get a pair.....not to stand in line for a pair lol
FNL did this with the GMP package and everyone who got a confirmation got the sneakers.....they just say that to cover their-selves in-case anything happens.
Once you win the raffle you pretty much got your pair locked.
Glad to hear this. 

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
http://news.finishline.com/a/hBQwobXB8WNYWB8vn85AAtyUdBz/home
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
WANT TO PURCHASE THE JORDAN RETRO 11 ON 12/21/2012?
[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Only Winners Circle Members selected through the draft process with a confirmed RSVP will have the opportunity to purchase the Jordan Retro 11 at Finish Line.
[/td][/tr][tr][td]

[/td][td]

[/td][td]

[/td][td]

[/td][/tr][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][tr][td]

Click here to sign up for your Winners Circle account. You'll need to have a valid email address on file.
COMPLETE DRAFT ENTRY FORM by 12/15
You'll get an email on 12/14 announcing the opening of the Draft. Open it. Read it. Follow the instructions. You can do this.
CONFIRM RSVP FOR YOUR SPOT IN LINE by 12/18
If you are lucky enough to get drafted (yes, it takes a lot of luck), you will get another email on 12/17 with the good news. Click the link provided in this email to confirm your RSVP for a spot in line.
PURCHASE THE RETRO 11 on 12/21
Life is good, but it will be great when you show up at your preferred Finish Line location on Friday, December 21st between 8:00 am and 10:00 am local time with your RSVP ticket and a valid photo ID in hand to make your purchase. The Retro 11 is $179.99 + tax.
[/td][/tr][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][tr][td]
ENTER THE FINISH LINE DRAFT
FOR A CHANCE TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT IN LINE.

[/td][/tr][tr][td]
The Jordan Retro 11 is almost here. We know it's going to be hot item so we created a system that will make it easy, fair and safe to purchase. Members of our Winners Circle Program will have the opportunity to enter a draft that will use a RANDOM SELECTION PROCESS conducted at the Finish Line Draft Headquarters in Boulder, Colorado to award reservations. Randomly selected members will then RSVP for a spot in line at their preferred Finish Line store location for the 12/21 launch.

[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Limit one Finish Line Draft entry per person. Multiple entries with multiple size and location preferences will be disqualified.
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Limit one Finish Line Draft entry per person. Multiple entries with multiple size and location preferences will be disqualified. Once an entry is submitted, it is considered final and no changes of any kind can be made. Draft entries and/or reservations are non-transferrable. The name submitted during the Draft entry process must match the valid photo ID that is required to purchase the Jordan Retro 11 on 12.21.12.

If you receive an email from us confirming your shoe size and store location, you are guaranteed only one spot in line for an opportunity to purchase the Jordan Retro 11. There is no guarantee of receiving any shoe or your specified shoe size. Finish Line makes no guarantees regarding product or size availability. Finish Line disclaims any liability resulting from problems caused by any failures with the hardware, software, transmission, on-line failure or lost, delayed or corrupted data. Finish Line reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel the shoe line lottery or any part of it at any stage in the event for any reason, including circumstances beyond Finish Line's reasonable control.
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td][td][table][tr][td]

[/td][td][table][tr][td]

[/td][td]

[/td][td]

[/td][td]

[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][td]
WWW.FINISHLINE.COM
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td][table][tr][td]

[/td][td]
FINISH LINE

3308 N. Mitthoeffer Road

Indianapolis, IN 46235 USA

[email protected]

1-888-777-3949
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][td]
UNSUBSCRIBE

SET EMAIL PREFERENCES

PRIVACY STATEMENT

TERMS OF USE
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

We sent you this email because you asked for updates about new products and promotions.
Not receiving Finish Line emails? Sign up Now!
Go here if you prefer not to receive emails from Finish Line.
Go here to view our privacy policy
Prices subject to change without notice. This email was sent to: [email protected]

This email was sent by: Finish Line
3308 N. Mitthoeffer Road Indianapolis, IN 46235 USA

Please add [email protected] to your address book to ensure our emails reach your inbox.
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table]

This is the email of what yall asked about from finishline

I also got the finishline email. I won't be taking part in the draft tho cos I won't be here to pick them up. 

If finishline is doing a raffle what are footlocker and footaction doing? So far they did guaranteed tickets for the blk/red IVs and the upcoming cool grey IXs. Does this mean the ticket system will continue for the XI?

Last edited:
If finishline is doing a raffle what are footlocker and footaction doing? So far they did guaranteed tickets for the blk/red IVs and the upcoming cool grey IXs. Does this mean the ticket system will continue for the XI?

Idk but I like that they've set up a site with individual store release info. I also like that this site is partially hidden.

Ill be ready to RSVP on twitter. Best idea so far. No need to wait in line and risk getting shot.

This whole getting shot during a shoe release has been blown waaaaaaaaaay out of proportion. :smh:

RSVP won't seem like such a good idea when you DM within 3 seconds and still somehow miss out.

To the dude who asked what month the breds originally released, it was 96' of March I think. I know it was during spring break when they dropped cause I wore em back to school that monday. Ole boy that replied might be right about April but I know for a fact it was 96 not 95' during spring break.

Glad to see the treads back on topic..grown as men arguing over who knows more about these red and black space jams lol. damn you are 34 years old and you know what about bred XIs? cool story bro.

Back
Top Bottom