Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Pulled the trigger and just pre-ordered from Shop.JsForDays.com worth $100 to me to avoid last years concord nightmare. Waited 4 hours outside Mall of America and didnt get ^%$#. Cheapest I've seen a FSR run on most of these resale sites. Got some Bred IV's off them before they were the easiest cop of the year...:smh: just letting ya'll know.

Do whatever you want with money, but I don't get all the talk about "avoiding last years concord nightmare". Champs, Finish Line, Foot Locker and Nike aren't even going to have a line for these. It's not possible to get them by camping out and all the chaos that happened last year and years past. So if you can't land one pair between those four options and know before release day (where you still have all your online options), you probably suck.

I swear, it's only chumps that don't get how much easier the RSVP system has made it with Nike, and how big of an impact the new Champs/FL/FTL system is making it for real sneakerheads to get their pairs. It's a night and day difference on GRs from a year ago.

Why do you guys come to a sneaker thread to bi*ch and moan like little kids over who has a better job? I could give 2 sh*ts and a popsicle about what y'all do for a living, I'm just here for the sneakers.

Pulled the trigger and just pre-ordered from Shop.JsForDays.com worth $100 to me to avoid last years concord nightmare. Waited 4 hours outside Mall of America and didnt get ^%$#. Cheapest I've seen a FSR run on most of these resale sites. Got some Bred IV's off them before they were the easiest cop of the year...
mean.gif
just letting ya'll know.
you should have just hired me to get them for you on twitter rsvp. would have been much cheaper.

The XI's have the new Finishline in my area shook. They got in their shipment but shipped them to 2 separate malls that have "better security". Lakeline and Barton Springs Malls in Austin, TX will get the pairs from my area. At least that will improve the chances of anyone who plans to hit up those spots.

Any word on when the raffle tickets will be handed out at footlockers, champs, footaction etc.

For those of you who keep saying these should be easy to cop look at all these people inquiring about the breds 3 weeks in advance on foot lockers facebook https://www.facebook.com/footlocker?sk=app_115365405256013&filter=2

It's real obvious alot of people want these shoes & I don't blame anyone who spent between 50 - 150 above retail for these so they don't have to worry  about stressing over them. I honestly think chances are higher of copping if you pre-order or have a connection through someone to hold you down a pair, but then again I can't really blame someone for not wanting to spend 250+ on 1 pair of shoes so at the end of the day it really just depends on bad you want them and how hard your willing to go for these shoes; Either camp close to 24 hours in the cold for your pair / 20% chance of getting them online (that's you vs thousands of other people trying to get them at the same time) OR spend more money than you have to / make connections to have them regardless of the situation.

Also I don't think production numbers mean a damn thing. As hyped as the sneaker game is today with alot of people wanting Jordans to fit in or sell, there will probably be twice as much people as there were for the Concords. As you could tell the concords changed the game for the worst with hundreds if not thousands of new Jordan resellers and hypebeasts and this is 1 year of continuous growing hype after seeing people in the media go crazy over a pair of 11's.

People who missed out on last year will be planning ahead of time and coming back twice as hard for these breds; So do your homework.

Last edited:
Y
For those of you who keep saying these should be easy to cop look at all these people inquiring about the breds 3 weeks in advance on foot lockers facebook https://www.facebook.com/footlocker?sk=app_115365405256013&filter=2

It's real obvious alot of people want these shoes & I don't blame anyone who spent between 50 - 150 above retail for these so they don't have to worry  about stressing over them. I honestly think chances are higher of copping if you pre-order or have a connection through someone to hold you down a pair, but then again I can't really blame someone for not wanting to spend 250+ on 1 pair of shoes so at the end of the day it really just depends on bad you want them and how hard your willing to go for these shoes; Either camp close to 24 hours in the cold for your pair / 20% chance of getting them online (that's you vs thousands of other people trying to get them at the same time) OR spend more money than you have to / make connections to have them regardless of the situation.

Also I don't think production numbers mean a damn thing. As hyped as the sneaker game is today with alot of people wanting Jordans to fit in or sell, there will probably be twice as much people as there were for the Concords. As you could tell the concords changed the game for the worst with hundreds if not thousands of new Jordan resellers and hypebeasts and this is 1 year of continuous growing hype after seeing people in the media go crazy over a pair of 11's.

People who missed out on last year will be planning ahead of time and coming back twice as hard for these breds; So do your homework.
you just shattered my hopes and dreams of getting these...

Got to hit my connect to see how much to hold 2 pairs for me 1 for wifey and one for my 8 month old.  This is the only jordan my wifey wants.  I will pay him 50 extra a pair or up to 75 for each (except the baby)...even though I have had good fortune on NDC ( I got the DB 9's Galaxy Rookies, Bred 4's slim's, kilroys, pink foams) the retro 9 motorboat jones was a reality check that I cant win them all.  I have been watching the nike twitter followers they have jumped from 180,000 in feb to 555,400.  To put that in perspective..Nike is averaging 1,251 new twitter followers A DAY!!!

Now imagine how many people who can't camp are going to be added....Ill keep count from today to before release day... this release is going to be a beast online... be prepared for crashes black screens, you name it...

Around how much are re-sellers gonna be selling these for? gotta get my cash ready just in case I don't get lucky on release date 
tired.gif

God bless Claudia Sampedro.
from the CWH thread

Thank you sir for bringing some fresh air to this thread.
You guys have to understand some tools just joined this forum and for the JB section but while we're complaining let me sound off on this friday release date crap. It was done for black friday, fine but why the F for this release?! You thought last year was bad... Watch when half the ppl waiting on line for these get taken away by truency cops. JB gonna have to explain themselves to the board of ed

Last edited:
The XI's have the new Finishline in my area shook. They got in their shipment but shipped them to 2 separate malls that have "better security". Lakeline and Barton Springs Malls in Austin, TX will get the pairs from my area. At least that will improve the chances of anyone who plans to hit up those spots.

That is good to hear. Hopefully I can scoop myself a pair.

Back
Top Bottom