Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Is there anyway to get around "Limit one per Customer" on NDC and other online stores?

I plan on purchasing two 7Ys for my girl and my brother.
I think the one per customer only applies to men's sizes. At the very least, I imagine you could order one men's size and one kid's size

Did nike already say they were only allowing one pair per order? Usually you can order two pairs. I ordered two pairs of concords from them last year, so I don't see why they would change now

Last edited:
Not trying hard enough? Thats the stupidest crap I've ever heard. I see some people have been living under a rock for the last year or so. Plus, the hype/resource ratio is different everywhere u go so unless u live in my city don't tell me nothing bout how I obtain my pair. My bills are paid so ill be damned if I let every hypebeast in the city get they pair and I not get mine if I clearly have the opportunity to secure a pair by throwing a few more dollars at it. Money talks, period.

No fees on MK
They ship fast similar to the Euro sites from my experience with them and I verified they were legit from the NT list.
The coupon is facebook10coupon

Would non ds 01 men size 7.5 be a fair trade for 2012 ds Gs 7y? I Ask cause the wifey has the 01 but says a tad too big. Shockingly she said she prefer 7y despite it not having the cushioning. The 01s like 7/10 condition no heel or toe drag. No og box though

Last edited:
LITFLY u can ignore my PM - i found the code FACEBOOK10COUPON...i just ordered from mentalkicks just to secure a pair.  I hate to pay 70 over retail but to avoid the hassle of camping/raffles, its worth it.  It eases my mind if I happen to strike out on RD.  If I cop on RD (keeping fingers crossed), it will be to keep on ice or perhaps hook up a fellow NTer

Gotta have at least 2 pairs of these
pimp.gif

No doubt. I know what it's like to have to fight the hype beasts so at the end of the day, paying a bit over retail just to have them is worth it I guess.
Will be trying to snag another pair from SH as well...probably from 40,000 feet

I'm good with my 2 pairs reserved. It's good to be in Manila I guess where they
reserve pairs for VIP members that they know AREN'T resellers. I'm super happy
I don't have to go through all that hassle.

Or it could be people such as myself are traveling during RD, have enough disposable income that it doesn't matter...
To each his own, right. Not everyone paying over retail is a sucker. Some have to strategically plan due to travel, etc...
The economies of scale also state that if you pay $45-60 over but buy another pair at retail then your overall cost goes down for the more expensive pair.
im sure there could be some reasons (traveling could be one of them)...good luck getting your pair..

Not trying hard enough? Thats the stupidest crap I've ever heard. I see some people have been living under a rock for the last year or so. Plus, the hype/resource ratio is different everywhere u go so unless u live in my city don't tell me nothing bout how I obtain my pair. My bills are paid so ill be damned if I let every hypebeast in the city get they pair and I not get mine if I clearly have the opportunity to secure a pair by throwing a few more dollars at it. Money talks, period.

you must be living under a rock if you cant get a pair of widly released sneakers. build some contacts and you should be alright. im not sure what your definition of a "hypebeast" is, but you seem to be one.

good luck to you getting a pair.

There will be so many of these things to go around...my store alone got 36 pairs + 16 youth and we NEVER carry youth. :lol:

I posted this a while ago and never got response, so Just incase someone new sees this. Is there anyone in the charlotte area that can share some intel with a new charlotte resident?

Last edited:
There will be so many of these things to go around...my store alone got 36 pairs + 16 youth and we NEVER carry youth. :lol:

Not all stores and cities are the same... Here in the Bay if you even 2nd guess yourself for 1 sec. your pair is gone by the time you decide.

im sure there could be some reasons (traveling could be one of them)...good luck getting your pair..
you must be living under a rock if you cant get a pair of widly released sneakers. build some contacts and you should be alright. im not sure what your definition of a "hypebeast" is, but you seem to be one.
good luck to you getting a pair.
Funny guy. GR means nothing when it's the cool thing to do and literally everyone and their mothers will be gunning for them. As for online, forget about it. Who wants to deal with that knowing the sites will crash? I ain't been on this site for 24hrs yet so I doubt u have anything to base your opinion of me off of. I'm young but I been in this game for years, starting back when hypebeasts went after SB's and the like. U sound like a hater to me. Stop it.

I posted this a while ago and never got response, so Just incase someone new sees this. Is there anyone in the charlotte area that can share some intel with a new charlotte resident?

you might need to post in the regional section to get an answer

I would never patronize a place run by non-sneakerheads who have no knowledge of what they're selling except for how much people will pay for it...Espeically in-store on RD. U got me stuck homie. Instead I'm spending my money with a longtime sneakerhead entrepreneur. I never said the price was reasonable either. It's just what I'm willing to pay for one of my grails since there's no telling when we will see them again. Theres nothing like a hater these days....
lol im hating on paying $375 when i will be paying retail price??
roll.gif
 ... hmmm 

tumblr_ma5dyhpz6C1ql7ph1.gif

called breds bro, space jams are black with blu jump man, or if you want to be extremely specific with the purple jump man
smokin.gif

but as we all know we would never get that verison
mean.gif
You two gotta be joking, right?  The guy has 1,608 posts here and has been a member since 2005.  He is obviously mocking these dip **** new idiots and their ******ed questions.

Same goes for anyone ordering from MentalKicks.  They are not legit, ESPECIALLY on early release pairs.  If you people would actually read the threads on these forums, you would see that being discussed a million times and definitely enough that you should question ordering there.  They are on the legit site thread because they were put on there before someone with a brain found they were selling non legit shoes. 

Very first post in the legit check thread:

Now dudes aren't only asking the same set of questions with their first 5 posts, which were all answered within 5 pages of when they asked, but they are giving out info on what they think are legit sites?  Do what you want with your own money, but don't be giving people advice that you are in no place to give.  I would never order from MentalKicks and I feel sorry for anyone that does.

Last edited:
You two gotta be joking, right?  The guy has 1,608 posts here and has been a member since 2005.  He is obviously mocking these dip **** new idiots and their ******ed questions.

Same goes for anyone ordering from MentalKicks.  They are not legit, ESPECIALLY on early release pairs.  If you people would actually read the threads on these forums, you would see that being discussed a million times and definitely enough that you should question ordering there.  They are on the legit site thread because they were put on there before someone with a brain found they were selling non legit shoes. 

Last edited:
I'll be in the Salem Oregon area (visiting my girlfriend's family for Christmas)

No Sales Tax :smokin

I was there at the end of this past August and saw Olympic VI's, Fire Red IV's, and Obsidian XII's on shelves at most stores.

I'm really hoping the blk/red XI's wont be too much of a hassle to obtain.

hahahaha ^^^ at the end of the day its shoes we all love shoes no matter if you are a newbie or old timer its all the same love ... its just jokes who cares about a box or anything other than the shoe.... don't complain when you are going to buy the shoe anyway lol ....IF YOU ARE STILL IN THIS FORUM YOU ARE BUYING THE SHOES REGARDLESS OF ANY OTHER FACTOR ... LINES, BOXES, PAPER, INSERTS, COSTS. LOL 

Back
Top Bottom