Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

hahahaha ^^^ at the end of the day its shoes we all love shoes no matter if you are a newbie or old timer its all the same love ... its just jokes who cares about a box or anything other than the shoe.... don't complain when you are going to buy the shoe anyway lol ....IF YOU ARE STILL IN THIS FORUM YOU ARE BUYING THE SHOES REGARDLESS OF ANY OTHER FACTOR ... LINES, BOXES, PAPER, INSERTS, COSTS. LOL 

You right, I like your energy. A lot of scrapping over who's better than who. Guys we all in here for the kicks. Remember that ! Be easy guys, it's not that serious. We all have a love for the shoes, but were going left. One thing I do agree with is grape, we need to be very careful with what stores you are suggesting. If you didn't know, it's not a big deal. Just in the future be very careful of any store that is mentioned. We need to be 1000 % sure about it before posting. We take this serious and to heart, we have this place to be useful and beneficial with respect to the knowledge on everything kicks. So that's why be sure before you post . I am new here and don't even know you guys got that, discussion on early release stores. That's an amazing tool to have. Me being new and not knowing about this thread, I looked into mental, but didn't pull the trigger. Lucky for me. Anyways show that common love guys, respect the new guns as you would the old. This is coming from a dude in his 30's, I rocked the bred 4's when they first released ever. But I never say things like that, cause it doesn't matter at the end of the day. Nor should it, blaze that if that's your thing. :smokin But be eazy guyz !!!

Sorry forgot I was in the bred 11's, I am always between this thread and the bred 4's. that's why I mentioned the 4.

Last edited:
yeah just talk about the love of the shoe lol thats what NIKETALK is about i thought to bring shoeheads together .... its a whole lot of WTFEEZY going on in here like  "where did that come from".... funny nonetheless but just off topic. 

All you "new" cats who may not understand what a Retro XI does to people's decision making ability, might want to take some time and visit YouTube and check out some XI RDs over the last couple years... This RD should be a little worse than last year's Concord chaos. I realize it's a regional phenomenon, but XIs bring out the worst in folks haha. Hopefully, the fact that it's a Friday morning release, should help a little, but i doubt it :smokin

Last edited:
All you "new" cats who may not understand what a Retro XI does to people's decision making ability, might want to take some time and visit YouTube and check out some XI RDs over the last couple years... This RD should be a little worse than last year's Concord chaos. I realize it's a regional phenomenon, but XIs bring out the worst in folks haha. Hopefully, the fact that it's a Friday morning release, should help a little, but i doubt it :smokin

Lol I just posted about that exact same thing the other day. Talking about watching YouTube videos of last years concord release. Lol, holy pplZ losing their brain over these things. I saw one dude get chased by a cop and the kid dropped the cop !! I couldn't believe that, LMFAO ! Ppls getting serious now a days.

SunnyD hit em wit the correct reply, but look at the join date and number of posts.  That dude has not given 1 bit of effort into finding out that answer himself.  I'm not saying he has to go search google, but this is a FORUM of many threads, and if you just signed up and have a question, use the search function and do some reading.  Knowledgeable people don't need to be these guys babysitters, and some of them need to see a post telling them to quit this crap.  A new members first 20 posts should not be questions of any sort.  Provide some info or some knowledge, even pics, before you expect us to hand feed you everything you need.  I know I appreciate the help given here, but I also recognize when it's appropriate for me to be asking for that help.

Sorry to get off the thread topic.  I agree this is one of those releases where it isn't foolish to pay that extra cash to get your pair locked down.  I am going to wait until next week when pairs start to show up at retailers to start deciding whether I will pay extra and buy early though.  And these will be at $200 after tax, plus a little more if you get them online and have them shipped.  So a $270 price tag is the same as a regular pair going for $235-240 early (after tax).

Lol I just posted about that exact same thing the other day. Talking about watching YouTube videos of last years concord release. Lol, holy pplZ losing their brain over these things. I saw one dude get chased by a cop and the kid dropped the cop !! I couldn't believe that, LMFAO ! Ppls getting serious now a days.

Back in 1995, i bought my 2nd pair of these 2 months after RD... My previous pair had ripped out and i needed a replacement pair before my next bball game. Man, I miss THOSE days. And I only miss those days b/c it was SOOOOO easy to get shoes I wanted. And it wasn't because I worked at FootLocker back then, either... Because that helped a ton (discount wise only)

I'll be in the Salem Oregon area (visiting my girlfriend's family for Christmas)
No Sales Tax :smokin
I was there at the end of this past August and saw Olympic VI's, Fire Red IV's, and Obsidian XII's on shelves at most stores.
I'm really hoping the blk/red XI's wont be too much of a hassle to obtain.
no matter what stores that's going to sell them, they are going to be difficult to get.

Back in 1995, i bought my 2nd pair of these 2 months after RD... My previous pair had ripped out and i needed a replacement pair before my next bball game. Man, I miss THOSE days. And I only miss those days b/c it was SOOOOO easy to get shoes I wanted. And it wasn't because I worked at FootLocker back then, either... Because that helped a ton (discount wise only)

Yes sirrrr ! Lol damn bruh !! That's what I am talkin about, you want to trip out. I also worked at foot locker while going through school to help out with the paper. That's why I always respect those guys, I remember working in the dusty storage room. I hated/loved Wednesdays, that was our new shipment date. I hated it cause of all the work but loved seeing new release and new kinds of kicks.

SunnyD hit em wit the correct reply, but look at the join date and number of posts.  That dude has not given 1 bit of effort into finding out that answer himself.  I'm not saying he has to go search google, but this is a FORUM of many threads, and if you just signed up and have a question, use the search function and do some reading.  Knowledgeable people don't need to be these guys babysitters, and some of them need to see a post telling them to quit this crap.  A new members first 20 posts should not be questions of any sort.  Provide some info or some knowledge, even pics, before you expect us to hand feed you everything you need.  I know I appreciate the help given here, but I also recognize when it's appropriate for me to be asking for that help.
lol I just knew people were gonna make fun of him or get irritated so i thought i would steer him in the right direction 

Yes sirrrr ! Lol damn bruh !! That's what I am talkin about, you want to trip out. I also worked at foot locker while going through school to help out with the paper. That's why I always respect those guys, I remember working in the dusty storage room. I hated/loved Wednesdays, that was our new shipment date. I hated it cause of all the work but loved seeing new release and new kinds of kicks.

Working at Foot Locker back in the day was great. I worked there when I was in HS and my first 2 years of college, so 1995-1998. Not once during that period did I ever see a group of heads lined-up for shoes before we opened on a Saturday morning. Ever. It was rare to have someone waiting at the door when we got there in the mornings to open. I can't empathize with the shoe store employees of today, because we didn't have to deal with campouts etc back then.

Working at Foot Locker back in the day was great. I worked there when I was in HS and my first 2 years of college, so 1995-1998. Not once during that period did I ever see a group of heads lined-up for shoes before we opened on a Saturday morning. Ever. It was rare to have someone waiting at the door when we got there in the mornings to open. I can't empathize with the shoe store employees of today, because we didn't have to deal with campouts etc back then.

That's why I get some cats frustrations with grabbing kicks. It was never like this before, this has grown to a huge fad. When you see jersey shore later seasons, even Ronny and this guys are now "sneaker heads". Lol ! once mainstream takes notice with tv / music/entertainment. It's over, that's the strongest marketing possible. I remember a release would still be available months later after RD. that's when shoe companies had to really work for there's. I think keds was this first that took on strong, then chuck/converse/Nike. In 1984 corporate broke records when they put Michael on in the banned pair. Nike said no problem, kerp wearing those 1's. we (nike) will pay the fines. That was his first major endorsement, Adidas actually passed on mike. Believe it or not !! Adidas must be kicking them selves. I know someone got fired !!! Lol

Adidas actually passed on mike. Believe it or not !! Adidas must be kicking them selves. I know someone got fired !!! Lol

Damn son, that could have changed the world right there. Adidas was on the rise in the black community during the late 80s, Jordan would have solidified that forever. Whoa.

Tinker would be designing running shoes right now.

Thank god they passed on him.

God bless Claudia Sampedro.

from the CWH thread

Last edited:
You right, I like your energy. A lot of scrapping over who's better than who. Guys we all in here for the kicks. Remember that ! Be easy guys, it's not that serious. We all have a love for the shoes, but were going left. One thing I do agree with is grape, we need to be very careful with what stores you are suggesting. If you didn't know, it's not a big deal. Just in the future be very careful of any store that is mentioned. We need to be 1000 % sure about it before posting. We take this serious and to heart, we have this place to be useful and beneficial with respect to the knowledge on everything kicks. So that's why be sure before you post . I am new here and don't even know you guys got that, discussion on early release stores. That's an amazing tool to have. Me being new and not knowing about this thread, I looked into mental, but didn't pull the trigger. Lucky for me. Anyways show that common love guys, respect the new guns as you would the old. This is coming from a dude in his 30's, I rocked the bred 4's when they first released ever. But I never say things like that, cause it doesn't matter at the end of the day. Nor should it, blaze that if that's your thing. :smokin But be eazy guyz !!!
Sorry forgot I was in the bred 11's, I am always between this thread and the bred 4's. that's why I mentioned the 4.

yeah just talk about the love of the shoe lol thats what NIKETALK is about i thought to bring shoeheads together .... its a whole lot of WTFEEZY going on in here like  "where did that come from".... funny nonetheless but just off topic. 

haha in all honesty homie I got no problem with either of you, just finding this thread hilarious at this point. Good luck to all on RD tho

Pulled the trigger and just pre-ordered from Shop.JsForDays.com worth $100 to me to avoid last years concord nightmare. Waited 4 hours outside Mall of America and didnt get ^%$#. Cheapest I've seen a FSR run on most of these resale sites. Got some Bred IV's off them before they were the easiest cop of the year...:smh: just letting ya'll know.

Fact: I don't work 100 hours a week sir. Im 28 with a wife and a 4 month old.. that won't cut it.
Fact: Yes we work commision, and if you had any idea of how the car industry works you'd know 8 grand a month is chump change. We don't "Just" get paid on the car smart guy. Thats how we are able to get people LIKE YOU.
Fact: I reached 40,000 grand in 5 months sir. KEEP TRYING.
Fact: You probably need to read up on how much money you can make as a car salesman. We DON"T HAVE A CAP kid. And your selling youself short if you think a BMW sales person maxes out at anywhere NEAR 8 grand a month, go higher dummy.
Fact: You'll bust your *** to get the kind of money I make in a week. lol Don't matter what you say online ask DonJuan NCTwin or even T [if you even know who that is] they all know me kiddo. I get good money.
Annnnnnd. I'm done. Back to my "fake" career
tongue.gif
Sorry kid, but I think you have to "bust your ***" trying to make ends meet selling cars and finding customers to buy used cars every month! LOL.  Hey I think you'd better call some people and bother them, You haven't sold any cars yet and you need to sell a few more just to make your income!

And if you think people who work at BMW make $10,000 a month EVERY MONTH.  You are delusional.  You make that probably in a lucky month then after that good luck even making half of that.  FACT: Car Salesmen are bunch of FCKING LIARS.   Get over yourself.  You guys are scum.  A fcking TOW TRUCK DRIVER makes $1,000 per week.  CONSISTENTLY.  That's more than a freakin lying salesman.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom