Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

use the toolbar, i havent had trouble on normal sites or NDC.
only time i had trouble was on ebay.
NDC works like a charm.
if anyone is interested, PM ME :smile: you also get $5 when you make a purchase of $25 or more.
This dude trying to get referrals :lol:

I decided to check CL out, found some guy asking for 300, after a few msgs we met up, did $230... :smokin

damn thats a steal :nthat:

I ended up getting the 11s through a raffle at my local HOH. I'm glad to have a pair. I hope everyone in here that hasn't copped yet has a chance to get their hands on them. Way too many resellers these days.

Got one of my pairs in today from a European site..... Very pleased with these. The patent cut on my pair is the best since the 2001 black/red XI retro. I compared the 2001 pair to the pair I received today, and besides the heel of the shoe, the cut is very similar! Nice job by JB on this one. Let's see how my other pair turns out.

For those that ordered from cali roots like myself. I started getting worried because I hadn't yet received a tracking number. I had only gotten an email saying that my package will be shipping out and that I'll receive an email from their "courier" in 3-10 days. I ended up going on cali roots and logging in. You had to create a profile with their website upon ordering the shoes. After I logged in (your username is your email address and the password was a 4 digit code that they sent in your order confirmation email), I went under my profile, and clicked on the order status...and BLAM!!! Shipping info is tracking there. My pair just left Jarfalla, SE. Didn't even know they are in Sweden. So yeah...If you ordered from caliroots, I wouldn't be suprised if you never receive a tracking number. Prolly gotta just follow it thru their site. Still salty over paying 260 for these. But atleast I know I'll have an authorized pair, instead of gambling with eBay and all of the thousands of early shoes on there, and most likely paying more. God I never succeed on the U.S. sites. I had 6 tabs open all ready to go before 5 am. Refreshin like crazy. Verizion FIOS connection. And....fail. SMMFH.

I got my tracking number from Calli roots about 8 am Saturday morning. In fact my shoes are on the way here.

REALLY STARTING TO CONSIDER GETTING ANOTHER 2001 PAIR... PPL ARE REALLY TRIPPIN WITH THEIR PRICES

REALLY STARTING TO CONSIDER GETTING ANOTHER 2001 PAIR... PPL ARE REALLY TRIPPIN WITH THEIR PRICES
Just be patient and watch Ebay, more and more pairs with zero bids and the 300.00 mark is getting more of the normal range plus the re-releases tomorrow and a whole new year, these guys about to bust. But one of the guys on here might do you something closer to retail.

Last edited:
800 pages and running lol...

Well, mine came in the mail this morning on Christmas Eve. $214 shipped, amazing. Congrats on those who picked up, and good luck to those still on the search

Back
Top Bottom