Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Holy $#1! max. I nutted like 11 times right there haha.

Word on Vick jersey. I meant primarily Jeans. I keep my laces normal with all my Js. Yall rock em any different? Straight across look good on lows, but I usually just keep mine legit. I really need to get a shield for my 3s, toebox startin to crease like a mofo.

ElPablo 
roll.gif

Dope 11 Collection.

This was my FIRST year copping, got 2 pair so Im happy. I own a pair of Cool Greys, but they werent DS and came with no box or anything.

UPS was supposed to ship my order today, but my tracking number still isn't updated. I know they're busy and all but damn I'm getting nervous an **** 
mean.gif

Just wanted to share my XI Collection:

Now it's hopefully the XI Columbias in 2013, then my XI collection is complete unless some new cool colourways will be released in 2014 and later!
Damn man this is awesome. Pretty much how my collection would look if the Breds weren't my very first retro shoe.

Whats ebates?

It's useless, half the time they can't confirm you even made a purchase

It's s website that tickets you to the store you plan to buy from and you get a % back via check

I tried it and stopped after I had to constantly ask where my cash back was, not worth it for a few bucks

Whats ebates?

It's useless, half the time they can't confirm you even made a purchase

It's s website that tickets you to the store you plan to buy from and you get a % back via check

I tried it and stopped after I had to constantly ask where my cash back was, not worth it for a few bucks

use the toolbar, i havent had trouble on normal sites or NDC.

only time i had trouble was on ebay.

NDC works like a charm.

if anyone is interested, PM ME :smile: you also get $5 when you make a purchase of $25 or more.

Thanks everybody for the positive feedback.
Don't worry, I am not a hypebeast, I am a true collector since I started playing in Basketball in 1996. My first shoes was actually the XI Bred in size 7 and I still have that pair in my home.
MJ was the reason why I started, but soon after I started playing I became an even bigger fan of Penny Hardaway. Just check the "Team Penny" Thread on the Sneaker Showcase, there you can see my Penny collection that is now at around 75 pairs.

I will use one BRED pair for practice and games, but since I started playing with the XI and the design is simpy amazing, I have to pay my tribute to it!

For the retros I just try to keep 3 pairs in DS condition, don't ask me, why it is 3, maybe because three is considered a lucky number in Germany!

Of course I know that there is quiet an investment in those pics, but since I bought them all at retail, I guess my money has risen quiet well in value :D

I would think they would upgrade your shipping or something...howd that guy get that 15% off thing

Back
Top Bottom