Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Well Gosh already took my money out of my account. No pending charges. Money is GONE (via paypal). I dont understand why mine hasn't shipped

You will never know for certain if you're going to get hit with custom fees.

Someone said if you order over $250 or GBP 250, you will for sure get the fees. That is completely untrue.

I've ordered two pairs of Concords from CT and didn't get custom fees yet I order one pair of Cement AJIVs from CT and did get hit.

got 4 pairs of breds and 4 pairs of thunder for the family. GOD IS GOOD. I hope you guys were successful as well. If anyone deserves these its the family at Niketalk real talk 

You sure I won't get charged with a customs fee? This is from Caliroots btw.

It is says included, but..Idk..
Getting charged with custom fees is completely random.

In your screen shot it says nothing about custom fees, VAT and customs fees are two different things.

NDC SHIPMENT COMING TO MY DOOR!
[table][tr][td]12:53 pm[/td][td]
On FedEx vehicle for delivery\
[/td][/tr][/table]

Hopefully you guys that got a pair on the WG restock get a pair. Last year I ordered a pair on the concord restock, got confirmation but WG cancelled my order.

Bored and decided to take a couple of shots since I'm just posted at the house. 2012's are cool but definitely gotta go with 2001 overall shape, comfort, and quality.

and

Are those the same size? i gotta say that comparison makes me like the 2012 version much better.

Back
Top Bottom