Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Just checked my Finishline account, no order # in there yet I got an email with my order #, is it canceled or is it canceled? :x

Just checked my Finishline account, no order # in there yet I got an email with my order #, is it canceled or is it canceled?
sick.gif
You should be good, none of my 5 orders showed up on my account and got tracking for all of them. (Log out of your account and on the tabs on top click order inquiry and type your order number)

I still have some concords from last year that I received with the processing status
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Thanks to who ever posted about the WG Restock. I copped a pair from them. Just when I thought this release was bust for me. WG has never failed me.

You should be good, none of my 5 orders showed up on my account and got tracking for all of them. (Log out of your account and on the tabs on top click order inquiry and type your order number)

I still have some concords from last year that I received with the processing status :lol:

Damn, its still processing smh, repped tho

Any word on a restock anywhere in the NY area? On the lookout for a size 8! Any tips or help would be greatly appreciated.

Not only did WG refund me, but I just called paypal and they told me it's gonna take 3 to 30 days for it to show up in my account. Awesome. Anyone else buy through paypal? It would make me feel better

Not only did WG refund me, but I just called paypal and they told me it's gonna take 3 to 30 days for it to show up in my account. Awesome. Anyone else buy through paypal? It would make me feel better
does your order still say 'processing' in your wellgosh account?

what shipping speed did most of you guys choose?
im cheap so i ;go for the free ground.
do you really need them asap?

Back
Top Bottom